Kodi / TVMC / XMBC - TV, Movie & Sport Streaming

ONELOVE

Copped the 3 month deal after seeing you guys glowing reviews. .lol..heard a few horror stories about other paid addons/apps, so I've resisted in the past..but I've given SM a chance. I actually prefer the app to the addon which works better on my T8.

So far streams have been smooth..only copped it last night though.

Trust £26 is nothing. just abit more than a ppv event or one month of skysports. 

Even if it got locked they would pop up with a new name, too many subscribers to be neglecting

Surley just follow a guide from micheal seo?

Is usually all the same process, add repo, go to add ons and install,

Looks quite nice the new v17

On 21/08/2016 at 11:28 PM, FA23 said:

Trust £26 is nothing. just abit more than a ppv event or one month of skysports. 

Even if it got locked they would pop up with a new name, too many subscribers to be neglecting

So you man are getting full sky tv package through kodi only paying £26 a month?

Someone bring me in please I'm moving out of mums soon and need this in my life

Picked up fire Tvbox  for £17 yday. I really like how I can side loads via iP address.

My only issue with the box is apps like kodi are not on the mainstream.

Anyone know a way around this 

Fired up kodi sportmania. it's all good to go so far . Still can't believe how lit this add on is. 

42 minutes ago, connorwickham said:

do you get sky sports?

Every sport channel in the world near enough.

You could watch transfer deadline day from 10 different countries and still not see wenger buy anyone.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, FA23 said:

Every sport channel in the world near enough.

You could watch transfer deadline day from 10 different countries and still not see wenger buy anyone.

that's some great marketing :lol: 

12 hours ago, Mythy Collins said:

Just bought and jail broke a fire stick for my bros projector, does it need to be plugged into the mains for it to work? Blank screen when I just put it in hdmi by itself!

You need to plug the usb in as well, in the tv or mains.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, anelka said:

Anyone here got a mag 254 iptv?

I have, but I bought this when I didn't have a clue what i was doing

It's sitting in the box, which is gathering dust on the shelf. My bro, who lives in Dubai, has one and this solution works for him as there are loads of IPTV services for expats overseas.

I couldn't find anything like that over here though......Unless you are bringing good news?

1 hour ago, anelka said:

It's sitting in the box, which is gathering dust on the shelf. My bro, who lives in Dubai, has one and this solution works for him as there are loads of IPTV services for expats overseas.

I couldn't find anything like that over here though......Unless you are bringing good news?

1 hour ago, anelka said:

On 8/24/2016 at 2:55 PM, Afroman said:

Picked up fire Tvbox  for £17 yday. I really like how I can side loads via iP address.

My only issue with the box is apps like kodi are not on the mainstream.

Anyone know a way around this 

Fired up kodi sportmania. it's all good to go so far . Still can't believe how lit this add on is. 

if you got an android phone theres an app called "apps2fire" you can download the apk on your phone and send it straight thru that app to your firetv.

Or you can install google drive on the firetv and put your APKs on your google drive and install via that.

just make sure you allow third party apps to be installed in the settings.