Kodi / TVMC / XMBC - TV, Movie & Sport Streaming

ONELOVE

20 minutes ago, Afroman said:

None tbf.

Virgin is my provider.

Not clued up on vpn other than using my work one.

Will this make a difference?

Yes.

All football is getting blocked by UK ISP's now.

Ive been rolling with the VPN and its been 100%.

What is this ting over ?

Cos virgin media tryna lock off card sharing too

was looking for a backup

nah still running nice, just need a vpn for prem ball.

Copped my 6months via bitcoin.

/

Saw alot of SM heads jumping ship to https://twitter.com/Ace_IPTV

looks like its fully set up for IPTV aswell

On 22/11/2017 at 7:49 PM, FA23 said:

Saw alot of SM heads jumping ship to https://twitter.com/Ace_IPTV

looks like its fully set up for IPTV aswell

Bought the 24hr pass of this for a trial, got it set up through my new smart tv. All seems sick so far.

But, does anyone know how to set up the VPN on my router...as I assume I cant do this on a smart tv? 

I've got an android box I can set it up on if needed but its nice through the tv

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2017 at 2:39 PM, QPR Dee said:

dunno if i'd trust a pre configured router

they should put ay kind of shit on there, especially being from ebay

Plugged it in was straight forward to setup even though I cocked it up by signing up and not enabling my free month.

I just want to ask I paid for one month of VPN express last month when I would change the setting to say Im in America I was taken to the American bbc site etc I have plugged this in I have put the settings as USA but when I go the BBC website it is taking me to the British version. Am I doing something wrong?  

lost.png

On 2017-12-29 at 2:49 PM, i5_PRODUCER said:

Kodi Available for Xbox one now ?

Still WIP but they're nearly complete with that 360 flip to their origins.

What you should really understand and keep remembering is that it is still in early stages of development and has very rough edges, might not be as stable as the regular version and may even be missing some functions. Due to the nature of how UWP works our hands are tied in some areas. Some parts are not even finished yet and our developers are still working on getting it up to the regular standard. As of this writing there’s limited access to only what’s part of your Video and Music folders. Network support is limited to only NFS:// shares. No access to the Blu-ray drive to start the disc or even an attached storage drive. There might still be problems with certain general python modules that are used by add-ons and we are finding and reporting them to the developers as testing progresses. I’m sure there’s more that might not work as intended yet as there are so many features it just will take a while to go over them. We cannot promise to what extend we can get every feature working as it all depends on what is available to us developers.

Sportsmania still going fine for me + zenmate