Kodi / TVMC / XMBC - TV, Movie & Sport Streaming

ONELOVE

SM is clear now, epg >>

lets hope they got a solution for the EPL  server blocks

Only thing I use Kodi for is sports. Apart from watching the latest episodes of Dragon Ball Super on 'animego' cause it drops earlier on there, Terrarium is the only thing I use to watch TV shows and movies since I downloaded it. 

Another bonus I just noticed recently is when you download Terrarium on your phone you get a notification when the latest HD movie releases drop.

1 hour ago, LS said:

Can't you buy SM packages anymore?  Still getting that newspack option

Guys, we are aware of the frustrations around payments. An official announcement will be made shortly. Dave/Mike

***PLEASE READ***
Hello Guys
Couple of things i need to address for you all as message from the bosses:
1) Due to us having to sort this poxy processor out we are bit behind on the new system we are about 3 weeks behind schdule but are attempting to get it in place before then so we are saying 3 weeks as a worst case scenerio, We would appreciate it if these comments of "Oh well it was good while it lasted" would not be posted because it distracts us from doing what we need to do to keep the service as good as possible for you all.
So there were 2 options to take in consideration, We can remove all the other channels that are broadcasting the PL so that everyone can use the service as not everyone watches PL and watch other sports because we will be blocked then nothing will work (all other channels) unless you use VPN but you can still watch the PL by using Match Day Section 2 on the Kodi Addon but we are going to leave the decision up to you and we will go with the majority so please do not complain guys as it is the majority decision we will go with, So heres the options:
A) Keep all the other channels and use a VPN to watch the streams for 3 weeks (worse case scenerio) while the PL is on, It will take us NO LONGER than 3 weeks to get this sorted for you all, We havent let you down yet and will continue to not let you down but this isnt a simple process, yes we as a team feel we have let you down by not having it in place before the start of the season but if we work together and your main part is simply refraining from making posts about "why cant i watch the PL" & leave us do the work so we can get the new system to you asap.
B) Remove all channels that show PL simply so that everyone can enjoy the service so that all servers are not blocked and simply use the Match Day Section 2, cause this is the one we'd prefer to do because not everyone can afford a vpn or even want to use a vpn but most people have or can use Kodi to watch the games on Match Day Section 2. So its not like you cannot watch the PL completely as all you have to do is download Kodi / SPMC and install the addon but with us keeping the channels there then other people who want to watch other things other than the PL and they will not be able to.
To prove to you guys that we arent going anywhere and we are sure the new system is in place within 3 weeks maximum we are prepared to offer a 2 week free coupon code,  "imwaiting" input that (no quotation marks) into the system and enjoy the free 2 weeks but dont forget to vote on the poll.
3) Unfortunately we as a team have made a decision to do away with the Facebook groups and have instead opened a forum for everyone to use which shouldnt be much of a pain to transition over as if people use phones to access FB then the same can be done to access the forums.
There are several reasons why we have decided to do this and the one of the reasons are the forum will allow us to manage the running of the service a lot easier, other factors include the amount of people that spam the groups with abuse to other members and the team, (Yes i know the team arent perfect either but they are simply replying to what the bosses have told them in that we are here to help and not to be abused and not sort out arguments between other members), other reasons are that there is just too many duplicate posts as well guys as on the Forum it will allow us to manage it a lot better.
Last reason is that its a miracle this group hasnt been closed down ages ago anyway so at least through the forums there won't need to be a mad scramble to let you guys know where to contact us for help.
Now we will be looking for a few more moderators so if you want to apply to be a moderator then simply comment below and we'll have a chat with you.
The URL's of the forums depending on which forum you're using are as follows:
Sports Mania - http://forum.sportsmania.rocks
Mania HD - http://forum.maniahd.rocks
Ultimate Mania - http://forum.ultimatemania.rocks
Now how do you sign in and use the forum i hear you ask?
Well its simple you simply login with the same details you signed up with and post away, 
There are video tutorials for you all to watch and it will be an easy transition.
Also we have added the very popular app called Tapatalk to the Forums.
To find us on tapatalk all you need to do is search one of the following and it will show up like this:
Sports Mania - http://prntscr.com/g7a882
Mania HD - http://prntscr.com/g7a8nr
Ultimate Mania - http://prntscr.com/g7a6iu
Click login and use your details you signed up with to log in and fireaway, there are also push notifications so that when you add a thread or post it will up.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a chat feature in Tapatalk but we cannot turn this off and it is NOT MONITORED by staff so if you post there then a staff member will not reply so please use the forums only.
The Facebook groups will be archived tomorrow morning along with the twitter accounts as well.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The Mania Team
Also apologies for everything being bunched FB doesnt allow me to separate to  paragraphs. lol

Posted on the Facebook page

• Like 1