Sign in to follow this  
ONELOVE

Kodi / TVMC / XMBC - TV, Movie & Sport Streaming

SAFE FAZE

U KNO ME I AM DUMB BUT IF I CAN UTLIZE THAT FOR STUFF OTHER THAN SPORTS (which is not my cuppa tea cos I’m gay probably) THEN YO

BRING ME IN TOO PLEASE BROTHER FAZEL

TELL SWIFTY I SAID HI XXX

♥️👹♥️🤪

Thanks for the information I also have found another best guide on best Kodi live tv addons to watch tv shows, sport, and movies online without cable on my Kodi device. every time I use this guide and also recommend others to use this. I also excited to watch Danny Garcia vs Shawn Porter online on my Kodi by using Fastest VPN on my Kodi device. if someone is a boxing fan here so they can see this.

been telling you man to jump on iptv way for time, glad you've all seen the light :Y:

/

Terrarium TV is shutting down at the end of September :( does anyone know or have an alternative?

missing Terrarium TV already

Any of these actually got a good selection of movies/series on demand? 

Everyone I've tried has been lacklustre. 

Yeah, not really been sold on any of them so far. 

Tried smoothiptv, targetiptv and another I can’t remember the name of 

1 hour ago, Thizz said:

Any of these actually got a good selection of movies/series on demand? 

Everyone I've tried has been lacklustre. 

terrarium tv was THE ONE for on demand everything...tv, movies etc but it will soon be dead, actually that 9.9.9 update seems to just stop everything now

been looking for a new one ting but nothing yet

Bobby TV is great too

when you install filelinked, you will see it on the list so choose it and install too or you can use this guy's install video for filelinked which seems to be the gatekeeper to most newest and best on demand/live tv apps

install mouse doggle too which is on the file list just in case the firestick remote don't work properly

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

tea tv>>>>>>>>___

bobby tv>>>>>>>___

Nice one.

Heard about the news yesterday about Terrarium, thats been my go to for the last 2 years for films.

Terrarium has been really reliable pissed it's gone.

Tea tv has a better layout than bobby tv.

Both have apks for android 

Both have pretty much the same content as terrarium 

Pos for the recommendations.

Been using a iptv from absolute servers

Found them on Twitter after ace folded

What's the verdict so far then for sports?

Tried to set up ontarget but the guy stopped replying to my messages and the whole iptv process seems a bit long having to go through resellers.

Needs a sportsmania type service, I don't really care about non-sports channels.

So far this season I've been struggling with flash streams but yesterday was the final straw.

Ontarget for me.

not as easy to use as sportsmania but I still havnt missed one match I’ve wanted to watch. Streams seem to be up 100% too 

Just a heads up about Terrarium, some guys have been working on it and released a build without the Killswitch.

It's called Titanium now, and before you ask YES it's still scraping new episodes/movies - I tested it quickly with "Sorry to bother you" which only leaked this morning

PS. It's a mod so no ads either

On 8/15/2018 at 5:10 PM, FA23 said:

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 18.08.55.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-15 at 18.06.35.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-15 at 18.05.09.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-15 at 18.04.40.png

yo fa23 can u confirm bt sports and sky sports are all good? any issues? and it's a mu3 file?

my current iptv provider ends in under a week and ontarget for £35 for months is excellent.