Kodi / TVMC / XMBC - TV, Movie & Sport Streaming

ONELOVE

Forgive me, but what is Kodi?

I installed TVMC and Genesis and 4 others were on there already. From there I'm at a loss.

Will reading every page help? I just want to stream films and TV Series. If sports channels/box office etc are on here great but tbh I have Virgin Media and every channel.

If all you want to do is watch TV and Movies, then you're all set with Genesis. No need to read anything, you've got what you need.

Blessings.

Downloaded Zeus as well but haven't seen anything I need nor want.

Genesis has Sports channels so just put it all on my phone. Seen Sky Movies and Box Nation etc there. I'm happy.

Downloaded kodi and showbox to my fire stick tv. Had to install wukong remote to my phone to control showbox. Kodi should have links to sports, no?

yeah, you need to get the right plug in for it, e.g sports devil, sparky streams, zeus, naxi-x, ect ect

check https://seo-michael.co.uk/

• Upvote 1

i think mine must still work because i never actually open the iptv stalker app anymore, everything is done through my simple pvr client.

I've just got a droidplayer quadcore mxq but trying to get bt sport haven't a clue what to do any help??

my friend, get SportsMania

it's got BT Sports 1 and 2, SkySports 1-5 + F1 + SSN

it's got all 5 NBC Sports channels, so you don't miss 3pm kick offs (I'm currently watching Bournemouth vs Villa!)

All the Bein Sports Channels 1-13

as well as quite a few other sports channels (Fox Sports, Arena Sports 1-4, TSN 1-5)

costs £17 for 3 months, and it hasn't failed me yet

only been using it a week so far though, so be warned these things can disappear randomly since they aren't legit

http://www.tvaddons.ag/tvmc-mac/

tvmc_mac_featured1.jpg

This just dropped a couple of days ago, must have for my macbook.

It takes about two minutes to install TVMC for Mac, a custom build of XBMC which includes the most popular add-on and dozens of tweaks built-into the release, meant to provide the ideal end user experience for streamers. See what everyone’s talking about, install the Kodi-powered TVMC for Mac right now!

Currently have  TVMC for android on my note 3 and i also use a Android stream box to run XMBC through my T.V.

One addon not in this build is istream which is sick and very easy to install...plenty of youtube vids on how to install addons.

XMBC/TVMC are great programs for streaming.

+

And you're nice.

I know f**k all and was up and running within 20 minutes.

https://seo-michael.co.ukthis page for anything else.

thing is that might be a little out of date now (XBMC)

install kodi from the store

follow these steps in kodie afterwards

has Genesis/CartoonHDExtra as well as other addons (feels like a lot of fraff though)

as for SportsMania

signup and pay here

https://sportsmania.eu/payments/signup

*Disclaimer* I am by no means an expert, know just enough to get by. And I'm getting by quite well atm  :Y:

Man's not paying. That's why I'm using this and not Virgin Media! :rofl:

I steal virgin media channels same way as this, £5 a month for the full pack

Once you move from the free shit you'll notice a difference.

Although I use an actual set top box that cost more than my phone, but it can transcoded and stream to other devices and has a cable tuner, DTV, and dual satellite, I can stream them virgin media channels over the internet to my tablet if required

I use kodi on android to watch the channels, the box has a 1tb hard drive I can download stuff directly to the drive using torrents or newsgroups using the tablet and stream that too

p2p streams niced me this weekend.

p2p streams niced me this weekend.

I get alot of buffering when using P2P Streams....... Like every 2 mins.... Buffering 

probably your broadband. Im on 50mb and it is fine. Downloaded 9gb and uploaded 4gb of stream during the course of super sunday

did you set up simple pvr client?

mines still working bless through the tv section on kodi.