George Best

Babyface

4 Realllll Tipper, No sympathy from me at all. It was all self-inflicted and selfish to take 2 organs someone else couldve had to survive!!
exact.Great Footballer, and is sad.. but its a lesson to all that abuse there bodies after loads of warnings.... it will catch up with you in due time and it has to himRIP

yeah he took da piss there are peeps out there on waiting lists begging for transplant and what did he do bloody abuse that well serves him right and he knew it!!!!besides he wernt exactly young he lived his life with all dat money he had not to mention women ( another tipper there may i add lol !")....but all in all he is a human being after all and peeps do have different problems his unfourunatley was alcohol i feel sorry for the family hes left behind that was in life as well as death !!!! biggrin.gif

AH U LOT.ITS TRUE HE ABUSED IT BUT WE ALL GOT 2 REMEMBER THAT HAVING AN ADDICTION IS HARD.4 EXAMPLE LIKE IF U SMOKE AND TOLD GIVE UP AINT AS EASY AS THAT.MAYBE IT WILL BE A GREAT LESSON 2 US ALLREST IN PEACE 2 A GREAT FOOTBALLER biggrin.gif
it better e, cause i dont wanna see this sh*t as breaking news on my tv...

you know what makes me laugh its when peeps die then all of a sudden everyones like awwwwwwwww they were a fantastic person ooooh i miss them but when they were alive no one gave a f*ck lol hypacrites or what that georges ex alex best didnt even bother visiting him in hospital i wonder if she will be at his funeral ??? see thats an example in itself biggrin.gif true tho bout addictions i do have sympathy there its just a shame he wernt strong enough to over come it all really :D