Why no Adsense on here?

Elementalism

I contacted someone regarding this previously, i don't think there are enough impressions to monetize to be worth the hassle of intrusive ad slots constantly ruining your day and maybe the site.

Adsense sucks balls, if you have a enough daily visitors might aswell go with an ad network and get the better CPM's

i don't think there are enough impressions to monetize to be worth the hassle of intrusive ad slots constantly ruining your day and maybe the site.

3 million topic views since january 1st

Someone school me on using AdSense and SEO please.

You find a 'niche' and work within that.

You then post enough relevant content to rank within that niche across several keywords/searchterms.

I blog about Bitcoin faucets (free sites where you get Bitcoin) and my site has been steadily climbing within its niche since I started blogging around November. I've recently got Adsense and am trying to get traffic directed to my site (where they will find relevant ads to click, related to Bitcoin maybe) and click through to a referral/affiliate scheme).

Let's say you blog about remote controlled drones - you post enough content on enough drone manufacturers until Google's search bots get wind of you.

Backlinks from reputable site within the niche (or not - a BBC.co.uk backlink is very valuable) and help Google rank your site.

There's lots of shit to it but the main thing is CONTENT. People think SEO is some plugin you install and bang you're 1st page of Google.