Marouane Fellaini

Mame Biram Diouf

• 11 months later...

Asked by Sport/Foot how he felt about the way the fans get on his back, Fellaini said: “It’s happened once. Everyone exaggerates when it comes to this. It was against Tottenham when I came on, a week after I gave away a penalty against Everton.

“In the end, I know one thing, and the fans do too: I’ve played an important role in all the trophies the club has won in recent years.”

Mourinho out, Thanos In

thanos-snaps-his-fingers.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm upset, 2 more years of Fellaini, it's disrespect, So offended that I had to double check

manchester-uniteds-marouane-fellaini-rig

The 5ft 7in Fred will takeover Mata's role as the short guy that has to be sacrificed so this lanky enemy of progress and poster boy for the post Fergie era can come on the pitch and get the ball hoofed towards him, smh 

• 4 months later...

Because when you park the bus you usually want as many tall players on the pitch as possible to defend against aerial threats and close out the game.

And also when you don't coach your teams to play football on the ground in big games you need a target to hoof the ball towards.

If he was 5ft 8 he'd be playing in the Belgian reserve leagues 

1 hour ago, Drift said:

Been on the pitch for every single post-Ferguson trophy

He played the full 120 minutes as Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 2–1 in extra time in the 2016 FA Cup Final.

On 7 August 2016, Fellaini played the full 90 minutes in United's 2–1 Community Shield victory over Leicester City

The Belgian featured for the entirety of United's 2017 UEFA Europa League Final victory against Dutch club Ajax.

When unfashionable players turn up certain man are like...

Byker-Grove.jpg