amber rose?

underwriter

Is English ur first language?

It's irrelevant my friend. The key thing is the benefits of the languages & culture I have been grilled with from home, ensured that I am not another black statistic that ended up in Jail. Could you say that about yourself?

• Upvote 5

It's irrelevant my friend. The key thing is the benefits of the languages & culture I have been grilled with from home, ensured that I am not another black statistic that ended up in Jail. Could you say that about yourself?

If you keep banging on about kidnapping girls you may well just end up one of those black statistics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

oh-my-takei.gif

that gif's some sort of Freudian slip 

FAH

Pmsl

Someone explain what just happened here?

MG I hope this sentence answered your question  :lmao:

• Upvote 2

imager.gif

FFS 

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

i've never understood why english born blacks rinse foreign born blacks

it's like they don't know english was never suppose to be a black person's first language but here we are

/

imager.gif

FFS 

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Guest babatundestacks

ilford u no

of all the ends in east london

some dusty ultra ssj dust endz

surprised she didnt get gang raped by 20 pakistanis

pmsl

i've never understood why english born blacks rinse foreign born blacks

it's like they don't know english was never suppose to be a black person's first language but here we are

don't see the shame in having a second language to begin with