Focus (Will Smith Movie, 2015)

Lens

• 3 months later...

Watched this, this evening, loved it, was the film American Hustle should have been.

The lols >>>>>

when the girl tried to sneak up on Will, then his friend later said "he told me You were coming" >>>>>

Sort of like a cross between The Town and Now You See Me, but with more lols than both, while still being serious. 

The scamming/swindling skills >>>

Good plot, good pace the whole way through. Strongly recommend, 

Didn't realise the blonde spice was the same one from Wolf of Wall Street who played his 2nd wife. Girl's nice, I can't argue

the football stadium scene >>>> (football stadium is shown in the trailer, so no spoiler)

real emotional rollercoaster of a scene!

fully thought he was a d*ckhead when he bet the $1.2mill, guy should have known when to quit.

fully thought he was finished when he lost the $1.2 mill.

Annoyed by a few things though.  DO NOT READ THESE SPOILERS BEFORE WATCHING

how are You gonna try tell us at the end of the film that Will Smith's character is half white?

/

it's too unbelievable that a man knows exactly where to shoot a next man in the chest and not kill him, especially with the blood loss in the scene

also annoyed that they copied the mental programming thing from Now You See Me (in Now You See Me used to get the guy to come to the show, in this used to get him to pick number 55)

• 3 months later...

My judgement or general perspective?

Nah the storyline was somewhat original with some nice twists n turns, not the regurgitated crap that tends to be pushed out nowadays

chemistry seemed real durin the love scenes, none of that lip sucking shit. Actually felt sorry for Will having to go home to Jada each night after being around, gripsing...lipsing that flake *bites fist again*

Nah the storyline was somewhat original with some nice twists n turns, not the regurgitated crap that tends to be pushed out nowadays

chemistry seemed real durin the love scenes, none of that lip sucking shit. Actually felt sorry for Will having to go home to Jada each night after being around, gripsing...lipsing that flake *bites fist again*

Christian+Siriano+Backstage+Mercedes+Ben

:rofl:

chemistry seemed real durin the love scenes, none of that lip sucking sh*t. Actually felt sorry for Will having to go home to Jada each night after being around, gripsing...lipsing that flake *bites fist again*

not sure whether you are agreeing or disagreeing with me by posting that pic

shes had her day tbh...went down the skinny route instead of embracing the padding.

Rah just realised that it is the same chick from Wolf of Wall Street

chemistry seemed real durin the love scenes, none of that lip sucking sh*t. Actually felt sorry for Will having to go home to Jada each night after being around, gripsing...lipsing that flake *bites fist again*

not sure whether you are agreeing or disagreeing with me 

the white thing is fire

but respect jade please

Basically.

Nowt wrong with aging...but if you was just to be shown Jada now without her history she wouldnt be qualifying for milf status, guys are rating her on the spice she once was, and I respect her past too.

I LOVE a mature ting, but current Jada isn't stirring the loins

Jada is 46 yanno, double Margot age.

Also 

Obviously its

Margot >>> Jada

but you can't be saying you're feeling sorry for Will going home to Jada, that's disrespectful.

FFS...I actually LOL'd in the office

its not a disrespect...im just saying...your doing love scenes n shit with something thats got a niiiiice bit of meat on it to grips up n ting, then you go home to Jada...boooooooy...im not going to get the same fuzzy feeling inside that I did before shooting started for this film. Thats not to say it wouldnt return a few months after filming has been completed.