Focus (Will Smith Movie, 2015)

Lens

Jada is 46 yanno, double Margot age.

Also 

Obviously its

Margot >>> Jada

but you can't be saying you're feeling sorry for Will going home to Jada, that's disrespectful.

FFS...I actually LOL'd in the office

its not a disrespect...im just saying...your doing love scenes n sh*t with something thats got a niiiiice bit of meat on it to grips up n ting, then you go home to Jada...boooooooy...im not going to get the same fuzzy feeling inside that I did before shooting started for this film. Thats not to say it wouldnt return a few months after filming has been completed.

so much ancient mythology in this response.

its not even a young trumps all ting.

For example Gabrielle Union is a year younger than Jada, but I would caaaalm put her before Margot as shes still got the natural sex appeal. 

Jada just hasnt aged well, guys are hung up on the yester-years, where to be honest the competition wasnt really that stiff. You dont get away with just having a pretty face anymore

Just so i'm clear, I am doing a like for like comparisons here...Jada would still trump 70% of Beckies/Shaniquas on road

• Upvote 1

Jada is 46 yanno, double Margot age.

Also 

Obviously its

Margot >>> Jada

but you can't be saying you're feeling sorry for Will going home to Jada, that's disrespectful.

FFS...I actually LOL'd in the office

its not a disrespect...im just saying...your doing love scenes n sh*t with something thats got a niiiiice bit of meat on it to grips up n ting, then you go home to Jada...boooooooy...im not going to get the same fuzzy feeling inside that I did before shooting started for this film. Thats not to say it wouldnt return a few months after filming has been completed.

so much ancient mythology in this response.

Small boy mentality.