FAO - Blacks that like to travel

Frank White

Lol my man thinks he's going to wander round Eastern Europe smashing heads against walls and come back to post the tale on vip2

Slash

I don't see why people go on holiday to e Europe except for bait places like Prague. Wtf is there to do in Bulgaria

cheap food n drink

decent food from what i've tried aswell

a lot of untouched nature if ur into that sh*t

a lot of mountains which means ski slopes

bare cities with lots of history

pretty big coast line

n then there's always the STD that is sunny beach

why u hating on bulgaria bro

disclaimer - never been nor currently have plans to

The women in Bulgaria are banging tbh.. Local winners + a lot of Swedish tourists when I went.. Nightlife is lively too.. The Bulgarian men are very protective over the local girls though, get the vibe that they don't really like any outsiders regardless of colour

Don't believe no hype about racism everywhere my bredrin done Montenegro, Poland, Ukraine all them countries there on football trips. Done the pubs, clubs (abused Tinder out there too). Granted they don't see blacks often they all treated him really good guys and girls he was the local celeb out there smashed chicks and drank with locals met some nice people.

When he went Montenegro one group in a pub referred to him as a 'Nigger' because that was genuinely what they call blacks out there wasn't even on a racial slur tip. He educated them and they apologised and now they're friends he's going out there summertime.

I done Spain last year a few times and all I kept hearing was "Hombretón negro" (Big black man) mainly from kids and women. :lol:

Flying out again in 4 weeks. Go abroad bro. An experience. This country gets depressing lol.

/

Off topic quickly. Going abroad also showed me. When I'm old and looking to retire, I don't see it being in this country. And if so, definitely not in London. F that.

Definitely looking to go Montenegro. On my to do list. sh*t looks beautiful

f*ck a list

do it bra

return flights london to montenegro from £32

http://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/lond/tgd/cheap-flights-from-london-to-podgorica.html?adults=2&children=0&infants=0&cabinclass=economy&preferdirects=false&rtn=1&outboundaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false&oym=1503&iym=1503

airbnbs from £9 a night

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/336638

cook ur own food, rent a car to get about, pay a local bird a tenner to suck u off

could do that for a good week n i'd still spend more in leeds this weekend

• Upvote 2

Didn't experience a lick of racism in Germany, which was suprising at the time but now I'm like why was I fretting? Lovely people all over the world can't judge a nation by a few bad eggs.

Saying that I'm going to Portugal in August this year, I hear they're not so fond of the blacks, but my last name is Lindo so I'm covered

Don't believe no hype about racism everywhere my bredrin done Montenegro, Poland, Ukraine all them countries there on football trips. Done the pubs, clubs (abused Tinder out there too). Granted they don't see blacks often they all treated him really good guys and girls he was the local celeb out there smashed chicks and drank with locals met some nice people.

When he went Montenegro one group in a pub referred to him as a 'Nigger' because that was genuinely what they call blacks out there wasn't even on a racial slur tip. He educated them and they apologised and now they're friends he's going out there summertime.

I done Spain last year a few times and all I kept hearing was "Hombretón negro" (Big black man) mainly from kids and women. :lol:

Flying out again in 4 weeks. Go abroad bro. An experience. This country gets depressing lol.

/

Off topic quickly. Going abroad also showed me. When I'm old and looking to retire, I don't see it being in this country. And if so, definitely not in London. F that.

nice one bro this has really eased my racism fears

- i wasnt really going to smash heads against walls ppl just a bit of humour fo the topic