Chelsea Racists

Rsonist

I wish the badman in south would concern themselves with mashing up these man instead of each other.

In the words of Lowkey: "You weren't banging when them racists killed Stephen Lawrence"

guys such a bellend. Same mug will would call them nogs if they started banging.

Lowkey is a doughnut and so are you for quoting him. :lol:

The first challenge for the inquiry would be to identify the Chelsea supporters shown in the video and also to find the victim – the black man shown being prevented from boarding the train at Richelieu-Druout station.

If found guilty, those responsible could face at least three years in prison and a fine of €45,000. 

eeeeeee 3 years and 45k

these guys must be sweating right about now

pKr72LD.jpg

A 33-year-old man called 'Souleymane S' - claiming to be the victim has spoken to French paper Parisien.

He said: "I wanted to get into the car but a group of English fans blocking me and pushed me away. I tried to force the passage, I again tried to return. In the scramble, I lost my phone.

"They told me things in English but I did not really understand the meaning of their words. I do not speak a word of English.

"I understand also that they were attacking me because of the colour of my skin. You know, I live with racism, I was not really surprised by what happened to me even if it was a first in the subway."

Souleymane said he did not know the incident had been filmed and went home to his wife.

He said he didn't mention it to her.

"These people, these English fans must be found, punished and must be enclosed. What happened should not go unpunished," he said.

You chelsea fans on here seem to casj about the whole incident tbh.

Don't expect you to be wearing the kick racism out of football shirts, but atleast abit of condemnation 

I'm as casj about the incident on the train as I am about everything else in football atm

'racism has no place in football', yada yada yada

plenty of people have said this - who's thinking is probably more in line with the cunts on the train than my own

Clubs get fined 10-20k for racist chanting, while Bendtner gets fined 80k for showing his PaddyPower boxers.

There are only 19 black and ethnic minority (BME) coaches in the 552 'top' coaching positions at professional English clubs, a report has found.

How much worse is that statistic elsewhere in Europe?

The police are gonna deal with the racist fans on the train (I hope). Who's gonna deal with the prejudice in the board rooms and the like?

Incidents like these only serve to direct everyone's attention to how horrible THESE people are. Everything else is fine, THESE people are the problem. Might not be the case for you, but it most likely is for the majority of the disparaging voices out there when it comes to recent events. Time will pass and this will all be largely forgotten. Just ask:

Club Captain and Ambassador

john-terry_action_2352725b.jpg

Wigan Manager

malky-mackay_2697573b.jpg

Next Lower League post will be his

Stuart-Pearce-008.jpg

Tl;dr - Guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't see what difference my voice makes to an already crowded topic with very little substance.

500.jpg

Guy on the left has been identified and named in he papers as one of the guys in the carriage

No surprise who he looks up to