Griminal Mental Meltdown

JOHN DOE

Why have you all assumed he's uneducated?

I vividly remember sitting adjacent to him during our GCSE English Language exam. About 10 minutes in, he put his pen down, leaned back and folded his arms until the exam was over. That was almost 8 years ago.

He might have gone to college since then, though.

Yeah he went Newham college and got some diploma in music

f*ck boy Syndrome

hes trying way too hard

As funny as these posts are, mental health in the black community is a serious issue. Particularly with our young men.

Think very carefully about the image and life that these men are sold on a daily basis through their limited outlets of the world.

Griminal is probably just living up to the realisation that music isn't gonna pay him what he thinks he should earn. He sees people he was around from early making major paper and he isn't involved. He probably doesn't have a proper education so he can't go and get a decent job.

It's f*cked for a lot of young black men, and tbh it makes me wonder HOW IT CAME TO BE SO. We don't help ourselves by wilfully living up to the stereotypes in some corners, but I also wonder why we are the only race afflicted (maybe Latinos in the US too) with the curse of defining ourselves by material wealth, to the point it eats us up inside. Sometimes I think that this was the bomb planted by the elites to destroy us, and yet we STILL buy into it.

Are you black. I'm confused because you drop The N word more than anyone.
  • Downvote 1

f*ck boy Syndrome

hes trying way too hard

As funny as these posts are, mental health in the black community is a serious issue. Particularly with our young men.

Think very carefully about the image and life that these men are sold on a daily basis through their limited outlets of the world.

Griminal is probably just living up to the realisation that music isn't gonna pay him what he thinks he should earn. He sees people he was around from early making major paper and he isn't involved. He probably doesn't have a proper education so he can't go and get a decent job.

It's f*cked for a lot of young black men, and tbh it makes me wonder HOW IT CAME TO BE SO. We don't help ourselves by wilfully living up to the stereotypes in some corners, but I also wonder why we are the only race afflicted (maybe Latinos in the US too) with the curse of defining ourselves by material wealth, to the point it eats us up inside. Sometimes I think that this was the bomb planted by the elites to destroy us, and yet we STILL buy into it.

Are you black. I'm confused because you drop The N word more than anyone.

Yeah I am, why do you have a problem with that?

Guest babatundestacks

Yeah you man are spitting the real tbh.

Anyway i agree that mental health in the black community is a "bit" of an issue.

Its the reason why a significant amount of us are violent and we tend to snap easily. It doesnt help that we dont talk about it and always gotta be alpha 24/7.

One thing ive noticed is that we (not me) mask our issues with violence because we aint got no one to talk to because from a young age we are taught that being soft is weak and we gotta be strong because we are black and we are gonna come across so many obstacles in our way in life. Also we get told things like "theres no such thing as mental health".

I mean you go home to your parents talking about you got mental health or you are depressed you will either get laughed at or told the good old method for everything in a black household. " pray to god and he will heal you". Heck ive even got uncles back home in nigeria that will beat you for being soft so yeah i get what you man are saying.

Guest babatundestacks

I vividly remember sitting adjacent to him during our GCSE English Language exam. About 10 minutes in, he put his pen down, leaned back and folded his arms until the exam was over. That was almost 8 years ago.

Its things like this as well.

We need realistic goals.

We build ourselves up so much to be footballers,trap stars,rappers,drug barons that when it dont work we aint got a plan b, then we hit late 20s with nothing we get depressed.

No education,no trade,no moolah. nada.

I used to laugh at bob and dave from essex when they went to college to do their pluming and brick laying courses thinking to myself those courses aint cool enough for me.

I wanted to do music and become tupac

Now i look at them now and they got their nice cash in hand money and are caking.

On 26/02/2015 at 2:36 PM, babatundestacks said:
On 26/02/2015 at 1:40 AM, Lieutenant said:
On 26/02/2015 at 1:12 AM, Francis Coquelin said:
On 25/02/2015 at 8:38 PM, Barney Stinson said:

Its things like this as well.

We need realistic goals.

We build ourselves up so much to be footballers,trap stars,rappers,drug barons that when it dont work we aint got a plan b, then we hit late 20s with nothing we get depressed.

No education,no trade,no moolah. nada.

I used to laugh at bob and dave from essex when they went to college to do their pluming and brick laying courses thinking to myself those courses aint cool enough for me.

I wanted to do music and become tupac

Now i look at them now and they got their nice cash in hand money and are caking.

And now you want people to feel sorry for you?

Yeah wasn't getting a hkm just Tryna say It's all about takin action brah

Never too late to go back and go to college to lean a trade. Or redo a couple a-levels and jump into a mature stusent degree. That's what I'm planning to do very soon

Life ain't pver cos you made some mistakes when you were 17

• Upvote 2

This is what bugs me cos I figured this shit out wen I was like 19

And it's not even a "go work construction for shit pay" thing. If you live in the UK you have access to free education and the government will lend you money to study. You're not stuck anywhere, just mentally. You can go study engineering, then spend the rest of your life traveling around the world working on projects. Got enough money for a plane ticket to the U.S.? Go there and start hustling. Get an Australian work visa and work in the gold mines an make mad money. The world is a lot bigger than whatever tiny little ends you happened to e born in and your only options are not professional football and making mixtapes

• Upvote 1