BRIT AWARDS 2015 - ITV

underwriter

Look I want rap to be life changing here...

Bar Dizzee I dont think rap has changed any of these man lives. Well Tinie too (and let's be honest they ain't rappers they garage/grime emcees but let me not worry about such minor details).

Thousands of kids from this country aspire to be rapping musicians, can't have only two man, its a joke.

Germans, French, I see how these man are moving off rap, they do rap better, I'm sorry its a fact. Booba was talking about retiring, lol at Dizzee or even Tinie being so calm financially they could retire lol. Kollegah done the song with S.A.S/Eurogang we went to Germany, he came here, I saw what it was... Do I think Kollegah is better than S.A.S? Of course not, but I'd rather be a French or German rapper than a UK one...

How many of these rappers here, can say they are living in half million pound houses and driving 60k whips off rapping? How many are even living better than their 9-5 working age group peers??? And their careers are so much shorter... Man are taking there trap money for 3 years music grinding to get a sniff of a 150k advance and some will never even get that cos the industry is shit.

Seen a lot of rappers go broke to rap out here, smh.

By the way Yeshua . Booba as sold 10 million albums and his the most legally downloaded artist ever in France. It's comical comparing him to the likes of wretch talk less of blade.

and he has is own label. Yes it's under a major . But who is really doing that here on the rap side of things

I dont care bout how much the french and germans dons are earning

I live in the UK therefore i relate to them better and think the rap here is better

thats your preference

the statement is who does it better

i know shit loads of guys in the music scene and a lot of signed/was signed 'big' names...... not a single one is living well off of music

D'Angelo's album >> any of the UK pop artists' (who I'm assuming back up the main argument for UK > US)

but I think there's a valid argument to say UK alternative + rock + pop artists > the US's

for electronic it goes without saying UK > US