BRIT AWARDS 2015 - ITV

underwriter

It's an abrasive defiance of the false ethics of a guilty society. 

Kanye uses his fame and the resulting power for his agenda's. Whether it's an entry route into high fashion or desensitising the world to racist icons like the confederate flag and the word "nigga". To me this is obviously aligned with the latter. He knows the the tea sipping, polo playing, metropolitan hoarde at the Brit awards will not have been exposed to his agenda until these awards. So in true Ye fashion he's taken his opportunity to cause some controversy for the exposure and desensitisation of the cultural bohemians he represents. Which is why he's sought fit to align with the UK counterpart culture which he's identified here throught he London riots and thus through BBK as previously stated to show some unity, cultural alignment, and endorsement of/with the currently outcast "urban UK  culture". His endeavour was flawed however in that his UK counterpart BBK aren't highly rated enough throughout brit culture to have made a difference. If he'd had Tinie, Wretch or better yet ED SHEERAN on stage endorsing his use of the N then he might have achieved something.

Just my take on it, I waffled some, but you should get the picture.

Or his don Virgil Abloh told him it would be good idea and he ran with it.

• Upvote 1