What did the blind man say when he walked past the fish counter?

Hipster

Good morning ladies!!

Having a shower is a necessary chore and a simple pleasure. But it seems it is not quite as common as we might have thought.

A survey this week found an astonishing four out of five women don’t shower every day. A third even admit they go for up to three days without washing, with tiredness and lack of time cited as the reasons.

Here, five women with very different habits reveal how often they shower. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2969141/As-revealed-80-cent-women-dont-shower-day-guess-women-showers-just-week.html?ito=social-facebook

I am not surprised by this article

Are you? and why?

I think this is bloody bollox me  every girl ive ever come across have  always showered and bathed plenty everyday.its a big thing with girls a sort of taboo.going we have to keep constantly cleansed in our minds ..due to all the endless ''feminin occurings''

this is some middle class white hippy nonsense

why do you think black girls  have so much rub and cream in their house and spend plenty cash a month on body lotion its because they always bathing ....this study nonsense.

if im not clean i feel tired,grumpy and depressed i assume this is the same for everyone but white middle class  hippies..

sorry for the vent

• Upvote 1

bruv on a sunday when i wake up i tend to not have a shower straight away... i chill and most times when it is around 5/6pm i cannot do it anymore... i have to have a shower because i feel so dry, smelly and just literaly uncomfortable

i was in hospital once for 3 days at the start... OMFG i was itching to jump in my home shower i could smell the whiffs loooool