What did the blind man say when he walked past the fish counter?

Hipster

Too many quoteables, one ting said "I just can't be bothered" :lmao:

/

Remember I got an eye opener when I was younger, a very pretty and clean looking young woman came to my house and we had sex. Creampie ting, went sleep woke up and off she trotted straight to work for a 1-10 shift. Then she went for drinks afterwards with her pals. All the while no shower.

Astounded

/

Remember I got an eye opener when I was younger, a very pretty and clean looking young woman came to my house and we had sex. Creampie ting, went sleep woke up and off she trotted straight to work for a 1-10 shift. Then she went for drinks afterwards with her pals. All the while no shower.

Astounded

rrrrr that is grim.

Probably got eaten that night too.

/

Astounded

rrrrr that is grim.

i gotta be extra careful licking out these white girls now

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Upvote 2

/

Astounded

i went to a girls house. had sex. buss inside of her. we fell asleep. then i banged her in the morning. pulled the duvet off of us and pulled the pants down for round 2... and oh my gosh the smell was something... smelt like shit fused with cum

bussed in her again

/

Astounded

rrrrr that is grim.

i gotta be extra careful licking out these white girls now

:lmao:  :lmao:

that was BRILLIANT