Do all women like the taste of their own p**sy?

slice2

You was beating and you had to go bathroom to wash your piece before she would suck it?

This is why moretime some sort of dirty chat happens before the beat cuz I can't be dealing with that immature stuff.. If she ent freaky I ent wasting my time

dirty chat before the first beat makes me cringe hard tbh

• Downvote 2

You was beating and you had to go bathroom to wash your piece before she would suck it?

This is why moretime some sort of dirty chat happens before the beat cuz I can't be dealing with that immature stuff.. If she ent freaky I ent wasting my time

Couldn't Cs this less personally

It's a must

eat it off my fingers as well

but to contrast, if I've been beating with a dom, had tings that don't wana suck me coz I taste of dom (when I take the dom off for the brain)

I'm not beating with a dom.

This is why I don't cheat. Condoms are long bruv and the single life would have me moving reckless.

• Upvote 1

It's a must

trust me its a must

its like a contract for me

once she has talked dat rekk the contract is signed and the unruly beat cannot be backed out of

eat it off my fingers as well

but to contrast, if I've been beating with a dom, had tings that don't wana suck me coz I taste of dom (when I take the dom off for the brain)

I'm not beating with a dom.

This is why I don't cheat. Condoms are long bruv and the single life would have me moving reckless.

Best to train up the wife good so you don't need too. Them hoes be moving recklass and smiling in your face.

Condoms are long ruin the mood.

Mrs doesn't like the taste of them. Hated when my tings smelt and tasted like doms.. was her that first said no condoms. Went clinic first lol. 100%

• Upvote 1

It's a must

trust me its a must

its like a contract for me

once she has talked dat rekk the contract is signed and the unruly beat cannot be backed out of

Looooooool