Mame Biram Diouf

Guys so basic 

good to have 1 basic player in your squad but united got about 9

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Guys so basic 

Alot more basic and ineffective players that I'd like to see moved on and upgraded before him 

Jones (injuries), Rojo, Fellaini, Young, Valencia, Rooney, Schweinstiger and possibly Darmian and Depay (if they don't settle in and impress this season) 

16 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Guys so basic 

Alot more basic and ineffective players that I'd like to see moved on and upgraded before him 

Jones (injuries), Rojo, Fellaini, Young, Valencia, Rooney, Schweinstiger and possibly Darmian and Depay (if they don't settle in and impress this season) 

Couldn't agree less.

Martial gets past his man by bursting at the moment his marker balances to block his cross. - When this fails he lays it off to Shaw.

Rashford opens his body up like he's about to cut inside and goes the long way around like Martial. - When this fails he lays it off to someone.

Lingard sprints into open spaces and lays it off before his options are closed. - Only a bad pass will let him down.

Mata looks for a good pass and runs into better space. - Rarely beats more than one man.

Young cuts inside to cross - 9/10 gets read and gets blocked

Valencia plays 'race you to the ball I just kicked behind you' until he gets a chance to cross with his right foot. - Reaches by-line, gets blocked, or plays 'race you back again'.

This list is from least to most limited

If you think that beating a man is what makes you or doesnt make you basic then your knowledge is basic.

• 3 months later...

Know who he reminds me of now

_51020364_005321831-1.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...