Ashley Young

Mame Biram Diouf

anyone else tired of the praise and suction this dead player gets ?

rooneys player of the season

says it all.

/

2015 - 2 goals 6 assists

2014 - 3 goals 5 assists

2013 - 0 goals 5 assists

2012 - 8 goals 12 assists (majority of those came in the 8-2)

numbers game weak, doesn't offer anything influence wise in terms of dictating play, cant bully weaker teams, wastes final 3rd positions almost as much as rooney.

/

i was the first to give him props at watford/villa on here saying he reminded me of an english robinho but being in your early twenties and playing for a low end side and having the same game when your 30 at united is  :|

It's mad how pundits and some United fans will try to run match winners and maverick players out of the club asap but then turn around and let dusty, basic, teacher's pet players like Young and Valencia get away with murder for so many years.

• Upvote 1

swear thats your youtube channel or is it freshs ?

Guy is trash. First season at united i rated his work ethic and even his one trick of cut in and cross was mildly effective at times.

The other day, palace away. He was soooo shit and somehow got motm. Put in so many shit crosses after going past ward, had so much time.

Thats what im saying when neville said hes man of the match i had to face palm

Honestly wasnt didnt connect with a single pass in the attacking third had 2 successful crosses out of 15 attempts

Cant remember who i was thinking at the time but it was someone else i dont rate, maybe smalling or herrera as motm

Apparently was the best player last night ?

I know i dont rate but im a fair guy i just dont see it

Can someone enlighten me with some of youngs top performances last season ?

He's effective 9/10 he delivers the cross or at least the overlap to Shaw. He needs to learn the ability to dribble past defenders without trying to cut his momentum dead in hope that they lose balance because when it fails he's optionless.

Last night it didn't fail, but that doesn't make him the best player. Suarez looked like he was out there playing on his own.

Signed a new deal

Ashley Young has signed a new contract at Manchester United which keeps him at the club until at least June 2018 with an option to extend for a further year.

Young, 30, made his debut for United in August 2011. He has since made 115 appearances and scored 13 goals, winning a Premier League title with the club in 2013.

Louis van Gaal said: "We are delighted that Ashley has signed a new contract. Ashley is a very multi-functional player. He took to the wing-back position with great confidence and flourished on the wing throughout last season. Ashley is always very professional and has a great presence in the dressing room."

Ashley Young said: "I am delighted to have signed a new contract. The spirit and motivation amongst this team is very high and we are all determined to make this a season to remember. 

"All I have ever wanted to do is play football and to be able to continue to do that at the biggest club in the world means everything to me and my family."

Took a pay cut reportedly as well.

Happy for him , knows he is not the WC winger we're lacking but will stay and fight for his position when whoever comes in , just like Di Maria.

Ashley-Young.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good lad

Good lad

Happy he's signed on, hopefully keeps pedro out the team ??

• Downvote 2

Guys so dead

Eat

Sleep

Cut in

Over hit cross

Repeat

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guys so dead

Eat

Sleep