Why do they force gays and lesbians on us so much in this country?

kerser

Been that way for ages now

All over the tv n dat....

From today the number 8 bus is going to be running for a year in gay pride rainbow colours to celebrate 10 years of TFLs lesbian gay bisexual and transgender staff network.

London-bus2.jpg

Aren't we a Church of England country? shit ain't correct

The way gays and dykes get more support then ethnic minorities is joke

I agree but there's a reason, ethnic minorities aren't fighting for acceptance as much as the LGBTY community therefore more support is needed.

hmmm

I agree but there's a reason, ethnic minorities aren't fighting for acceptance as much as the LGBTY community therefore more support is needed.

hmmm

Do you disagree?

hmmm

Do you disagree?

yes and no cause it overlooks the fact that minorities still aint accepted/institutional racism

that said i found this topic kind of abhorrent cause i thought damn imagine slave owners on the jim crow forum making these kind of topics

but with that said theres a difference between a racist thinking minorities are being forced on them cah they cant buy n sell/kill streak with impunity and straight ppl thinking gays are being forced on them cause they made a choice to watch hollyoaks/listen to young thug. i have sympathy for the lgbt community not in the western world cause life is truly peak for them, those in so called civilized countries get more than enough backing to stfu and get on with it.

bottom line they're not being pushed on man the media is just desensitizing us to it so they're discriminated against/cussed less. cnt really c an agenda there. cnt say its a bad thing either

/

them chicks with d*cks tryna take man home and getting their wig split in the process are not victims though

/confusedpost

• Upvote 1

Black protests end in up with an excessive police presence because they know it makes the protesters look more violent, negative media courage ie aggressive and brings out the get over it and just work hard you won't get far with that chip on your shoulder son rhetoric

Gays and dykes get buses painted the colour of a rainbow