Alan Cartwright 15 stabbed to death

chams

Must be more to it because apparently people only trouble you if you're in that life and around them type of people otherwise you get left alone, being in the wrong place at the wrong time can't get you into these situations.

The yout looks like any Harry from Enfield

I findhard to believe that someone would stab him just for his bike when if anything they could have easily pushed him off like they did his friends

Must be more to it because apparently people only trouble you if you're in that life and around them type of people otherwise you get left alone, being in the wrong place at the wrong time can't get you into these situations.

teenagers bro teenagers

The yout looks like any Harry from Enfield

I findhard to believe that someone would stab him just for his bike when if anything they could have easily pushed him off like they did his friends

There's loads of white kids in the estates round cally rd

teenagers bro teenagers

so being murdered has an age limit.....ok

Two men and a teenager have been arrested on suspicion of murder after a 15-year-old was fatally stabbed while riding his bicycle with friends.

Alan Cartwright died on Friday evening in Islington, north London.

A boy, 17, and a 21-year-old man were arrested by police in Camden. Earlier a man, 18, was arrested after going to a police station. All three remain in custody.

Alan's family have described the attack on Caledonian Road as "senseless".

CCTV footage, released by police, shows Alan and his two friends being attacked and pushed off their bikes by three youths.

'I feel angry'
Alan managed to cycle away but collapsed and was pronounced dead at the scene.

His mother Michelle Watson said the footage appears to show him being punched, yet two minutes later he collapsed and died.

The 39-year-old said: "I feel angry, I want somebody found for this. I just feel numb."

Jump media playerMedia player helpOut of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.
A youth stepped out in front of Alan and stabbed him while he was on his bike
Det Ch Insp Chris Jones said: "The footage of the suspects attacking Alan and his friends is truly shocking.

"Alan stood no chance of defending himself against his attacker who casually stepped out in front of him and stabbed him in the chest.

"Identifying and arresting the suspects is our absolute priority."

After Alan's two friends were pushed off, the suspects rode off on their bicycles.

Tributes for Alan Cartwright
Tributes, including a bike painted white, have been left at the place where Alan Cartwright died
A post-mortem examination confirmed the cause of Alan's death as a single stab wound to the chest.

Det Ch Insp Jones added: "I would like to re-appeal to anyone who may know something about Alan's murder and the robbery of the bikes.

"Where are the two bicycles that were taken? Someone may have noticed a new bike brought home or perhaps you have been offered a similar bike for sale?

"If so, I would urge you to contact the police."