Idris elba

slice2

I didn't take the question serious. I like Idris but from what I've seen of him I've not seen anything spectacular, granted I've not seen Mandela which I would guess was his big role? Never watched Luther either. There's a lot of British Actors I would put ahead of him from what I've watched.

Speaking of Mandela was it any good?

I remember when i first watched Tom Hardy a few years back in the bbc2 one off drama StUart a life backwards

Woah a must see to anyone who hasnt watched .still rate that the best work hes do e in my mind just wow

The break down into full blown scizophrenia scenes so shocking

Idris has come a very long way from being a sideman on Family Affairs to where he is now

Black excellence>>>

family affairs ??????????

BVig show

Porchy knows

Benji >>>

Banging the school teacher

Skemar knows

Pete Callan GOAT Soap villain>>>>

Yasmin what a spice

That Nikki ting was decent

The mum who had two mixed race kids and was beating her step son

Idris came into a place I freelance at last year for a meeting with a producer, and the chicks in the place went crazy, now this place is mostly white and asian chicks. :lol: Definitely gets the girls going crazy.

Being on TV makes you more attractive to chicks especially chicks who normally don't even care for your race