Girls that liked black men now dating white men

slice2

nah this is true in a general sense

bu you have to take intoaccount the variables/ motives in the black mans head to wife these overweight hideous beckys

Like I said it depends on the individual

These said guys are making overweight Becky the wife and at the same time dismissing a thick slim Nickita.

Saw some 8/10 curly haired lighty in Stratford Westfield last summer with some white guy

The way this pack of black folk went up to him asking if it's his girl while others in the group were trying to talk to his girl, dunno what happened after I was going into my screening at the cinema

Felt bad for the kid though

Such a disrespectful thing to do

• Upvote 1

Im now seeing more lighteys with white guys

pains me
Why tho?
Truss, live your life.

not in that way man

im just hunter and im selfish

well the delicious ones, all lightys are not equal

There is a lot of delicious lighties out there

See it as Karma

Wait when you lot fiend for snow you must expect no backlash

Saw some 8/10 curly haired lighty in Stratford Westfield last summer with some white guy

The way this pack of black folk went up to him asking if it's his girl while others in the group were trying to talk to his girl, dunno what happened after I was going into my screening at the cinema

Lol seen/heard of this happening loads. Blacks have 0 respect for a soft looking cork with a pretty girl of colour

• Upvote 1