Girls that liked black men now dating white men

slice2

all that needs to be said is if you prefer another race over your own then youve got some issues you need to sort out 

note i said dime, lets not pretend a good number of them arent looking a beast

the start of this video i kept looking at her hair

seriously

black females have an issue. im not speaking about black guys on this occasion, its black females

why is your hair blond? dont tell me you just wanted to 'switch it up a lil' ffs you are not a white woman

all that needs to be said is if you prefer another race over your own then youve got some issues you need to sort out 

seriously

black females have an issue. im not speaking about black guys on this occasion, its black females

why is your hair blond? dont tell me you just wanted to 'switch it up a lil' ffs you are not a white woman

hold tight that white troll in the comments

:lmao: :lmao:

nah some of the cooments tho

Hahahaa this killed me! I'm going to say #teamwhiteguys  because my gentle soul can't handle the black guy approach. Also I know zero London slang so I genuinely don't understand them...but they still cute tho! 

I can relate I was on a bus in lewisham and two guys came up to me and one said "you know what? You look like you're on this ting!" In an aggressive gigs voice. I was like what?!?! What does that mean lool

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

summer 2015

thats the new bar

• Upvote 1

seriously

You say this as if blonde hair is a trait exclusive to white women (people). It isn't.

seriously

hold tight that white troll in the comments

:lmao: :lmao:

ol jamal edwards with a gold weave looking ass.

• Upvote 3

blond hair is natural to white women isnt it?

black people have natural dark dark dark brown hair never seen natural blond on a black woman

I never said it wasn't, but it isn't exclusive to white women. The same way dark hair isn't exclusive to black women.