Supermalt

Never understood the whole shitting n pissing on a female

/

These are the same people who probaly don't even donate a penny to Palestine/syiria but will pay 10k to take a sh*t on a bitch

Like I said before hell is real and these are first people in line

In this case with these megarich arab dons it's all about dominance and utter depravity.

Not just mega rich, it's in ALL cases, from a chick says would you piss on me, do me up the bum, spit on my face, whatever etc... I'm like cool you wanna be dominated, I can fuck with it.

The problem for me is when you actually want to do this to chicks, like all the time, and every chick, that's when your a depraved animal and its very peak for you! And you will be paying.

Same way if a girl thinks I want to let him dominate me cos then in return I can try fuck him with a strap on... Never gonna happen.

Not gnna lie done it but not in sex

Was in the shower after and needed to piss told her im going piss, shes like just go in the shower... Was like thats a bit grim

She grabbed my tings and was like go i wanna watch

After some hesitancy i let go and she started directing it all on to her and that

Tings went from 0-100

Not gnna lie done it but not in sex

Was in the shower after and needed to piss told her im going piss, shes like just go in the shower... Was like thats a bit grim

She grabbed my tings and was like go i wanna watch

After some hesitancy i let go and she started directing it all on to her and that

Tings went from 0-100

that turned me on

Tbf if i was in banes shoes id say no too

This girl just directed it on her stomach/chest/legs and it was a wet room so you dont step out of the actual shower to the toilet it takes the whole room

But i should have known she was a deev cos when i was hitting it from the back i slipped out and she said let me know when your gnna put it in my bum

Never used instagram ,twitter or facebook or any "social network" platform..but what I can see from it is a load of shameless behaviour.

Just had to more or else physically assault my 12 year old neice over this why is everyone so caught up in this crap

Why do girls ...(and guys ) give themselves so freely over the net ...wtf girl was gunna sell her soul for a dew grand in dubai .wtf

upon further reflection id piss on a bitch still

from a height e.g. standing on the side of the bath

it doesnt turn me on per se nor would i ever try and arrange such a situation

but the complete violation/submission appeals to me

i probably couldnt bare to see her again tho

upon further reflection id piss on a bitch still

from a height e.g. standing on the side of the bath

it doesnt turn me on per se nor would i ever try and arrange such a situation

but the complete violation/submission appeals to me

i probably couldnt bare to see her again tho

wow !!! Just wow ..devient comes to mind..why would this kinda behaviour fire anyone up unlesss your a class A weirdo.bloody hell

Tbf if i was in banes shoes id say no too

This girl just directed it on her stomach/chest/legs and it was a wet room so you dont step out of the actual shower to the toilet it takes the whole room

But i should have known she was a deev cos when i was hitting it from the back i slipped out and she said let me know when your gnna put it in my bum

:rofl:

the thought of this being said

like she was waiting and preying