Supermalt

You should've left it unedited.

One could argue that, but I have to ask if it's worth me doing a sentence over e-words.

I saw what you're edited post said bro and let's be real, you're not coming to brum to do anything. If you have that much of a problem i'll be in Ibiza in September. Just PM me closer to the time if you're still gonna do bits and we can monkey it out on Bora Bora.

• Upvote 1

One could argue that, but I have to ask if it's worth me doing a sentence over e-words.
I saw what you're edited post said bro and let's be real, you're not coming to brum to do anything. If you have that much of a problem i'll be in Ibiza in September. Just PM me closer to the time if you're still gonna do bits and we can monkey it out on Bora Bora.

:lmao:

Heero di war monger

• Upvote 1

I do f*ck a chick in Selly Oak on a regular basis. Thought you were in London. Either way I f*cking hate Brummies, faggot, broke monkeys.

Happy to one on one it when I next land...although it's HIGHLY unlikely you will one on one it.

• Downvote 2

:lmao:

Heero di war monger

I do f*ck a chick in Selly Oak on a regular basis. Thought you were in London. Either way I f*cking hate Brummies, faggot, broke monkeys.

Happy to one on one it when I next land...although it's HIGHLY unlikely you will one on one it.

Ye next time you're in Birmingham just drop me pm.

Of course he won't

Why would anyone be trying to have arms with anyone that far out of their area

but if he's that stupid enough to really go through with it then so be it.

Fam, I'm pretty confident I would destroy you in a one on one. If you want a one on one, let's meet at Hall Green boxing club next time I'm in Birm.

Of course he won't

Fam, I'm pretty confident I would destroy you in a one on one. If you want a one on one, let's meet at Hall Green boxing club next time I'm in Birm.

Nah mate, you seem to have some sort of genuine problem with me which is cool. But don't try and take me to a gym, so we can touch gloves and have a pint about it later.

I'll tell you where I am and you can come and meet me, you're original post was you'll come and find me.

I'm not a fighter mate, I fight if i have to, not to prove some stupid egotistical point.

• Upvote 3

Of course he won't

Nah mate, you seem to have some sort of genuine problem with me which is cool. But don't try and take me to a gym, so we can touch gloves and have a pint about it later.

I'll tell you where I am and you can come and meet me, you're original post was you'll come and find me.

I'm not a fighter mate, I fight if i have to, not to prove some stupid egotistical point.

1. The pint would never happen fam, you'd be taken out on a stretcher. I'm saying a boxing gym to protect you. If we're fighting on the street, we're fighting until someone is unable to continue.

2. Your NOT you're

3. Point taken about ego, but I'm that ego nigga for real for real 

Niall will show like he did at Xoyo when I called him out.

:rofl:

You didn't call me out you pasty c*nt, I called you out.

Then you started asking for me for my phone number like a faggot.

"Thizz, on 30 Jan 2015 - 1:27 PM, said:

Bro come link me tomorrow evening I'll be at Xoyo.

Call me pasty to my face."

About you called me out.

• Upvote 4

Would be jokes to see heero doing a rooney

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...