Summer 2015 Transfer Thread

O Fenomeno

Drawing for last year

Jesus christ

And yes winning is part of it

When you can boss a game you should be winning

Not a hard concept

He's talented but nowhere near what you actually think being a big fish at pool doesn't amount to much

But we did win most of those games including against Spurs City Everton like i said.

You can't be this thick, you can also boss have a great game while your team lets you down like our defence did against Arsenal.

He scored a goal, had the most tackles, 2nd most dribbles on the pitch all in one game, he bossed it, but was let down by defensive errors.

Thats why you don't adopt the argument you're using.

Its a foolish argument, wise up.

Since when are spurs and Everton top 4 ffs :lol:

If you don't understand how important it is to win the game they you are beyond,the taking part talk I'd for people who fight for bronze

He is on the bench at arsenal,

He's on the bench for the entire top four

But you know.....

City, Chelsea, Arsenal, are all in the top 4 bro, stop chatting shite.

In all those games he was the best player on the pitch, most tackles in city game(8), 2nd most key passes, and scores a goal?

To argue otherwise is bordering senile, go watch the game, go read the statistics, read match reports and they all say the same thing....

Two seasons ago?

Half the matches i mentioned happened the season we just had, bruv you can't be this stupid.

I just mentioned two games against City, two games against Chelsea, two games against Arsenal, and a derby which is why i brought Everton up.

And two seasons isn't too far back anyways, he shows up to big games...fact, argue otherwise and you're a fool simple as that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2928944/Liverpool-midfielder-Philippe-Coutinho-stars-Capital-One-Cup-defeat-against-Chelsea-PLAYER-RATINGS.html

Whoscored don't have metrics for carling cup games, think Daily mail, is shite, go and read another paper.

All have Coutinho as man of the match.

Do you know how many games players have run a match and the person who gets the tap in receives the mom award instead?

Two seasons ago?

Half the matches i mentioned happened the season we just had, bruv you can't be this stupid.

I just mentioned two games against City, two games against Chelsea, two games against Arsenal, and a derby which is why i brought Everton up.

And two seasons isn't too far back anyways, he shows up to big games...fact, argue otherwise and you're a fool simple as that.

Yes two seasons ago.......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2928944/Liverpool-midfielder-Philippe-Coutinho-stars-Capital-One-Cup-defeat-against-Chelsea-PLAYER-RATINGS.html

Whoscored don't have metrics for carling cup games, think Daily mail, is shite, go and read another paper.

Do you know how many games players have run a match and the person who gets the tap in receives the mom award instead?

Coutinho didn't score in that game so????

His tackling and dribbling is what he got praised for.

I am not talking about that game.

I am stating overall MOM awards tend to not mean much 

Two seasons ago?

Yes two seasons ago.......

So?

Hes been here for two seasons bro, its common sense to use two seasons as a sample, if i mentioned 1 season you would say he couldn't do it consistently, he has been showing up in big games, scoring winning goals, having the most tackles on the pitch as a flair player for two seasons now, he is a big game player, simple as

I can back my arguments up with facts, you can't.

I am not talking about that game.

I am stating overall MOM awards tend to not mean much 

Yes but combined with statistical sites like Whoscored who all say the same.....

Or you can watch the game and come to the same conclusion.... 

Whoscored, the site where fazio is the top rated spurs player & Jones is the top rated United player.

No I mean you're Cherry picking games and leaving out the ones when he vanished the fact you skiped a year to find stats shows that you're reaching

I could make any other player look like a world beat if I pick and chose games .......

Trust me. Man wanna argue consistency for coutinho you know :lol:

Lahi was slating him at christmas.

No I mean you're Cherry picking games and leaving out the ones when he vanished the fact you skiped a year to find stats shows that you're reaching

I could make any other player look like a world beat if I pick and chose games .......

he still skins people when he "disappears"

He only looks inconsistent because he got lambert and balotelli infront of him

When coutinho got a proper striker infront of him he is unstoppable

Whoscored, the site where fazio is the top rated spurs player & Jones is the top rated United player.

Its individual games, when someone has the most tackles in the game, top 3 keypasses and scores a goal there normally in contention for motm, but common sense is lost on some of you.

Match reports say the same.

As does the game itself, if you actually go and rewatch it.