Summer 2015 Transfer Thread

O Fenomeno

In other sad news

Fener have rvp and nani

Gala sign podolski :/

2 players who have won united league titles go whilst rooney sits there in the office drinking tea with woodward texting moyes

• Upvote 1

Pmsl

I5 needs to wake up

#WaynesWorld

What striker of RVPs calibre is going to sign knowing that LVG said the captain always starts and he cannot be dropped.

They then see Mata being pushed out the wing. Di Maria on the bench. Falcao scoring only 4 goals and getting minimal chances and immediate and excessive criticism from the British media.

Pmsl

Wake up man

#mechanicalera needs to end

Pmsl

I5 needs to wake up

#WaynesWorld

What striker of RVPs calibre is going to sign knowing that LVG said the captain always starts and he cannot be dropped.

They then see Mata being pushed out the wing. Di Maria on the bench. Falcao scoring only 4 goals and getting minimal chances and immediate and excessive criticism from the British media.

Pmsl

Wake up man

Until he's sold or benched United aren't winning the league again.

According to news coming from Spain, Valencia have just submitted Chelsea a 19 million euros offer for purchasing Colombian international winger Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (27). Purchased by Blues from Fiorentina last February on a 32 million euros payment, currently on a deal with London giants until June 2019 and in the end possibly staying put, the player, still tracked by Inter as well, is unlikely to leave for the forementioned sum.

Pmsl

I5 needs to wake up

#WaynesWorld

Pmsl

Wake up man

Please do not try to educate me on the strangle hold Snorlax has this team in.

I know this.

But understand this

If Rooney was ever going to be phased out under any manager best believe LVG will do what needs to be done to achieve his goals.

A top Striker will arrive & Rooney will be played or benched.

Regardless we will dominate and win as we did in most of our games last season.