Your Family House

underwriter

This is not just for the black guys on here... white guys you can contribute as well

Do your mothers thrive being in the kitchen?

If you are hungry, do you tell your mum to rustle you up something because you love her cooking so much? (and because you are lazy)

Is your mum the type where if she sees you making something she will tell you to vacate the kitchen and she will take over etc?

Or does your mum not like cooking and see it as a chore?

my mother ran the kitchen and house no one got a look in

I was never alowed to cook out of fear of me burning down the kitchen obviously I wasn't gonna my god mom likes to come round and take over my kitchen now I leave her to it she's a true Spanish woman throws everything to get her and it tastes smashing

• Upvote 1

my mum's white, she can do a decent roast but other than that I don't expect much from her

my dad's cooking is decent, proper nice east african food, but when I get food from our aunties you can tell he hasn't got the skill fully down

i'm tired of my own cooking, I lack variety because I can't be arsed to pour time into it anymore

• Upvote 3

I was literally cooking with my mum yesterday, and she took my advice on a couple of things. This being the woman who when conversing about "Mothers cooking" my friends and family say "Daniel's mum is better than my mum".

Mummy can cook, she does like to take over but she's learning to accept help and new recipes from the Internet :)

Still go round for the food now

Take away freezer packs when ahes gone for half the year