Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

Cos crime of passion isbt premeditated murder and most of the time those type of defendants plead guilty

A guilty plea might reduce the sentence imposed by 1/3 if I remember correctly

Case in point

A husband who hacked his wife to death with a meat cleaver in fury over her Facebook entry was jailed for a minimum of 14 years at the Old Bailey today.

Wayne Forrester, 34, drank alcohol and took cocaine before driving 15 miles to the family home to attack wife Emma as she lay in bed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1078514/Husband-hacked-wife-death-meat-cleaver-changed-Facebook-status-single.html

You guys are living with your head in the clouds if you think they dont sentence blacks to longer in prison than whites.

Any stats to back this up?

Rah, my biggest critic asking a man for stats to back up his point (a la the King).

What is the world coming to?

Let's be friends.

It's a reasonable request. I mean it's not like he asked for stats on why Burnley away wouldn't be a walk in the park for Arsenal

:)

You guys are living with your head in the clouds if you think they dont sentence blacks to longer in prison than whites.

Any stats to back this up?

Rah, my biggest critic asking a man for stats to back up his point (a la the King).

What is the world coming to?

Let's be friends.

Sure.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Mover got 30 years...all that for a watch that ended being worth less than £100, I assume it was a replica watch of something more expensive. But still stabbing man in the chest?

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/newsgallery/?public_id=40880

Rappers getting bagged over watches, KB got 10 for kidnapping a man who was wearing a fake rolly.

thats what happens when you try to be someone that you are not 

By all reports he is a 'yak boy'(and my people from East tell me that Custom House utes in general are reckless and petty like that), not to say he is a demon or anything but i don't think he was trying to be something he is not.

im from east and can confirm custom house youts are reckless but he was a calm boy before he changed 

was proper onfootball some quiet kid, a little weird 

fast foward a few years and he is serving a min of 30 years

pathetic

• Upvote 2

I hear you bro, but most these guys aren't bad naturally only a few are, the most just make the wrong decisions.

This guy is serving 30 years because of what probably started as a calm robbery, and his friend taking it to far, hear that story time and time again.

Guest babatundestacks

im from east and can confirm custom house youts are reckless but he was a calm boy before he changed 

pathetic

People change bro.

No one is born a killer

• Upvote 1

pathetic

did he rob u or something lol proper going in 

/

i still bang everybody hates muni. sick tape

pathetic

did he rob u or something lol proper going in 

/

i still bang everybody hates muni. sick tape

shutup.

you're some any outer towner.

/

ofcourse its pathetic.