Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

They obscured and blurred her face in the show, but this is the girl that was on the last episode of that Met:Policing London, show on BBC1 on Monday. The one who basically let her baby die. Because she was more obsessed with chatting with guys on Social Media instead of looking after her three babies.

f*cking stomach turning stuff, if you see the utter state of her house on the show. There was fly larvae in her babys bottle, the baby slept in a piss ridden moses basket. The other kids ate off the floor and sh*t on it and left it there, festering rice on the cooker. Seriously unclean bathroom. She had three young kids, the other two were obviously taken away from her. The ambulance man who got to the house first when she called for the emergency services said the baby looked like it was in auschwitz so thin and emaciated was it's body.

A young mother who starved her baby girl to death while living a ‘fantasy life’ on Facebook wept as she was spared jail for a second time. Iman Wyse, 20, was given an ‘extraordinary’ suspended prison sentence after she admitted killing her four-month-old daughter Amani Abdi. The tiny girl was taken to hospital from Wyse’s home in Mile End, East London, on October 4 2013.

She was pronounced dead just 15 minutes later and a post-mortem found the infant had died from severe malnutrition and dehydration. 

At the time of her daughter's death, Wyse had been spending a ‘disturbing’ amount of time on Facebook and invented an imaginary life, claiming she was living with her mother and three siblings while on a gap year before university.  She left her home address last November and had not been in touch with probation officers until she was arrested in April this year.

28e64aba00000578-0-imo3p9q.jpg28e64ab100000578-0-imiry7o.jpg

She was heavily pregnant when she fled Somalia and returned to the UK at the age of 17 and ended up living in squalor. Wyse was spared jail in April last year after a judge was told of the catalogue of abuse she had suffered.

But she was hauled back in front of Judge William Kennedy at Snaresbrook Crown Court for failing to cooperate with probation officers despite the ‘extraordinary chance’ he had given her.

He told her: ‘You remember when we last met, I looked you in the eye and I told you I was going to give you quite an extraordinary chance.

I saw that episode, not how i expected her to look

To be fair she was sent to somalia and married by 13, suffered abuse from her husband, and had 3 kids by the time she was 17

Deffo has some psychological issues/trauma

• Upvote 2

I saw that episode, not how i expected her to look

To be fair she was sent to somalia and married by 13, suffered abuse from her husband, and had 3 kids by the time she was 17

Deffo has some psychological issues/trauma

Indeed, but it's just seeing that littles baby's body on those autopsy pictures was shocking. Tbh I expect plenty of girls like her fall between the cracks in social care. And are able to keep up the facade of things going well. As social workers are easily satisfied. Although she is a bit duplicitous.

They obscured and blurred her face in the show, but this is the girl that was on the last episode of that Met:Policing London, show on BBC1 on Monday. The one who basically let her baby die. Because she was more obsessed with chatting with guys on Social Media instead of looking after her three babies.

f*cking stomach turning stuff, if you see the utter state of her house on the show. There was fly larvae in her babys bottle, the baby slept in a piss ridden moses basket. The other kids ate off the floor and sh*t on it and left it there, festering rice on the cooker. Seriously unclean bathroom. She had three young kids, the other two were obviously taken away from her. The ambulance man who got to the house first when she called for the emergency services said the baby looked like it was in auschwitz so thin and emaciated was it's body.

A young mother who starved her baby girl to death while living a ‘fantasy life’ on Facebook wept as she was spared jail for a second time. Iman Wyse, 20, was given an ‘extraordinary’ suspended prison sentence after she admitted killing her four-month-old daughter Amani Abdi. The tiny girl was taken to hospital from Wyse’s home in Mile End, East London, on October 4 2013.

She was pronounced dead just 15 minutes later and a post-mortem found the infant had died from severe malnutrition and dehydration. 

At the time of her daughter's death, Wyse had been spending a ‘disturbing’ amount of time on Facebook and invented an imaginary life, claiming she was living with her mother and three siblings while on a gap year before university.  She left her home address last November and had not been in touch with probation officers until she was arrested in April this year.

28e64aba00000578-0-imo3p9q.jpg28e64ab100000578-0-imiry7o.jpg 

She was heavily pregnant when she fled Somalia and returned to the UK at the age of 17 and ended up living in squalor. Wyse was spared jail in April last year after a judge was told of the catalogue of abuse she had suffered.

But she was hauled back in front of Judge William Kennedy at Snaresbrook Crown Court for failing to cooperate with probation officers despite the ‘extraordinary chance’ he had given her.

He told her: ‘You remember when we last met, I looked you in the eye and I told you I was going to give you quite an extraordinary chance.

Circumstance is no excuse for torturing a child to death.

Ive got a creeping feeling this lass is going to keep on having more babies.

I cried watching this story the other night,starvation is one of the most painful ways to die and to inflict that on a beautiful baby, no words and no sympathy for this woman.

• Upvote 1