Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

His brother Mathais, 21, also stood trial for the murder, but was dramatically acquitted after turning on his sibling in the witness box.

deep!!!
Couldn't fathom turning on my little brother

boi if i didnt do it im not serving life for nobody there becomes a point where the snitching rule can be bent.

plus it says they were blaming each other anyway

So fuck it

Tbh the friend should of just identified who it was but he probably scared of repercussions ? ?

His brother Mathais, 21, also stood trial for the murder, but was dramatically acquitted after turning on his sibling in the witness box.

deep!!!
Couldn't fathom turning on my little brother
boi if i didnt do it im not serving life for nobody there becomes a point where the snitching rule can be bent.

plus it says they were blaming each other anyway

So f*ck it

Tbh the friend should of just identified who it was but he probably scared of repercussions ? ?

if i had done it and i knew my bro was going down because of me i'd just admit the charge nothing to be achieved by both of us being lifed off over some stupid principle

if you delivered the fatal stab would you let your brother go down for/with you

Nope.

But if I went out and put in work with my little brother and he killed someone I would have to sit down with him yes.

Disclaimer: Totally hypothetical reply, I don't have brothers or family members who indulge in such behaviour.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Deffo would

If me and my blood brother/cousin went to stab someone in the neck. I would expect who ever did it to step up...if they are kids I would probably take the charge

Next man I wouldn't display such honour tbh

lol that next man is most likely your boy, but fair enough

my boy can't be my boy if he would get us both locked up for something he did. That shit is wrong morally.

I wouldn't have to worry about this ever because I'm not that guy but still

• Admin. locked this topic