Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

This an example of what I'm saying when I say there are countless variables

This guy had a knife held to his throat in an aggravated burglary, overpowered one of them and stabbed him 8 times

the cps didn't prosecute as he acted in self defence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2178920/Raymond-Jacob-Family-burglar-stabbed-death-businessman-hit-accomplice-pleads-guilty-raid.html

Example .. You hit me.. I hit you back once, step back and see if there's still a danger

Self defence...

/

You hit me, I hit you back 3 times

Not self defence

/

"Ekpaloba was knifed several times and died from a stab wound inflicted when Dorsett plunged a kitchen knife into his chest."

I doubt several times would be deemed as reasonable force then the video of him chasing them after stabbing him several times is the final nail in the non self defence coffin

/thread

From what it says in the report I would say it was necessary and reasonable for him to use the knife inside the house as one of the geezers was trying to and did stab him

What he did when he chased them outside was clearly not him acting lawfully within the scope of self defence and although it can be used to add to the prosecutions claim regarding his intent while in the house I don't think that on its own merit proves beyond reasonable doubt that the force used to strike the deadly blow was unreasonable and or unnecessary

God knows you know

Man are looking for divine intervention to save them from Ls

I wasn't taking an L.. I still believe what I was told by a man who's career it is to teach other people self defence .. Just can't be bothered to argue because I don't really care

From what I was told, stabbing someone once would be classed as self defence and you're only acting in self defence on the 2nd stab if that person is still coming towards you..

You can't just start slicing man left right and centre then claim self defence

The reason I said there's a fine line is because it's whether you can prove the person kept coming toward you or not, in a lot of cases for doorman the doorman who's battered someone will say he hit the person but the person kept attacking him when in reality the person hit him once and he battered the fuck out of him which wouldn't be deemed as self defence and he would lose his job/be prosecuted

I didn't say anything different in my original post .. Soon as you've hit back if that person is no longer a threat (regardless of if your punch was good or not ) you can't throw a 2nd punch and claim self defence.. You can only throw the 2nd 1 if that person is still coming towards you

Which is my point about the guy who died being stabbed several times, if he doesn't say after each stab that he felt he was still in danger then his self defence claims won't stand, when you're chasing a man down the road with the same blade you stabbed him several times with it makes it more believable that at some point you wernt in danger but kept attacking

Self defence is a fine line, for example in a fist fight, only your first punch can be classed as self defence, if that punch doesn't really affect them and you punch again it's no longer self defence and can jump straight to ABH/GBH depending on the damage

You clarified later

Guest Blacksheet

off topic but why is j money inside?

used to go college with the dude now iam seeing him on SC inside looking stressed trying to style it out

shits painful to watch

3himup

From what it says in the report I would say it was necessary and reasonable for him to use the knife inside the house as one of the geezers was trying to and did stab him

What he did when he chased them outside was clearly not him acting lawfully within the scope of self defence and although it can be used to add to the prosecutions claim regarding his intent while in the house I don't think that on its own merit proves beyond reasonable doubt that the force used to strike the deadly blow was unreasonable and or unnecessary

How do you know he didn't receive the stab wounds after he stabbed the guy in the chest?

You're not getting it. You or I don't make the the law its already there in black and white. There is no onus on a homeowner omto wait until they are stabbed or attacked first if it's reasonably necessary no to. I just posted an example of a guy that didn't get stabbed once and stabbed the burglar that held a knife to his throat 8 TIMES FFS. As I keep saying over and over again I'm basing my opinion on what the article about the Wood Green case says, the video and what the law actually is not what some guy that trains people for sia badges says.

Pre-emptive strikes

There is no rule in law to say that a person must wait to be struck first before they may defend themselves, (see R v Deana, 2 Cr App R 75).

Section 76 of the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008

Section 76(7) sets out two considerations that should be taken into account when deciding whether the force used was reasonable. Both are adopted from existing case law. They are:

that a person acting for a legitimate purpose may not be able to weigh to a nicety the exact measure of any necessary action;

that evidence of a person's having only done what the person honestly and instinctively thought was necessary for a legitimate purpose constitutes strong evidence that only reasonable action was taken by that person for that purpose.

This section adopts almost precisely the words of Lord Morris in (Palmer v R [1971] AC 814) which emphasise the difficulties often facing someone confronted by an intruder or defending himself against attack:

"If there has been an attack so that defence is reasonably necessary, it will be recognised that a person defending himself cannot weigh to a nicety the exact measure of his defensive action. If the jury thought that in a moment of unexpected anguish a person attacked had only done what he honestly and instinctively thought necessary that would be the most potent evidence that only reasonable defensive action had been taken..."

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/self_defence/

Guest Blacksheet

used to go college with the dude now iam seeing him on SC inside looking stressed trying to style it out

shits painful to watch

3himup

Attempted murder

Was chatting to him earlier today hes just tryna keep occupied what else can u do

if he did the crime the kmt man when are we blax gonna learn ffs

man could have done well in this rap ting

shits painful to watch

3himup

Attempted murder

Was chatting to him earlier today hes just tryna keep occupied what else can u do

It's team getting it getting it see your neck and chain getting it getting it he was hard

How long he get for the AM