Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

Daff took part in the  but was seen away from where the stabbing took place on CCTV, Neither him or his brother are bad guys,and don't deserve to be locked up.

Sad thing about it is from when Daff went in to jail to now Ilford had changed a lot, and the people he associated himself with prior have become worst, so although he may get released I would not be shocked if he ends up back in doing small birds.... The same with a lot of these criminals who  will get released

7 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

http://www.murdermap.co.uk/pages/cases/case.asp?CID=824791931

disgusting

reading this hurt me 

whats wrong with these youts 

so many lives ruined and for what?

thinking about joining some sort of youth organisation as some of these youths are so lost

The murder of  Joseph Burke-Monerville proper touched me when I read about the case last year, stuck with me ever since.

http://www.murdermap.co.uk/pages/cases/case.asp?CID=665796382

This story, the Agnes murder & Aaron McKoy (the twin who got burst on his birthday on new years) are proper stuck in my mind. Even if you're odt to get clapped on your bday aged 22 on new years, savage..even if he wasn't an angel, still sad.

Guest Blacksheet

Boy of 15 arrested over murder of A-Level student who was stabbed to death in Notting Hill after being chased by a gang of youths on bikes

• Witnesses said the boy was chased by youths after a fight broke out
  • He collapsed near shop which featured in 1999 Hugh Grant film Notting Hill
  • Police and paramedics tried to save Fola Orebiyi but he died at the scene
  • A 15-year-old boy has since been arrested on suspicion of his murder 

By Lucy Crossley for MailOnline

Published: 09:13, 4 July 2016 | Updated: 17:34, 5 July 2016

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
3.1k shares

A 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a teenager was stabbed to death by a gang of youths who chased him on bicycles in Notting Hill, west London

The 17-year-old, named locally as sixth form student Fola Orebiyi, was attacked in Portobello Road at around 8.45pm last night, after witnesses said a fight had broken out nearby.

He collapsed just two doors down from the shop unit which featured in the 1999 Hugh Grant film Notting Hill, and although police and paramedics, including an air ambulance, rushed to help him, he was pronounced dead at the scene.

A teenage boy, named locally as sixth form student Fola Orebiyi (pictured) has been stabbed to death after being chased by a gang of youths on bicycles in Notting Hill, west London

+14
Fola, who was studying for his A levels, was described as a 'lovely boy'

+14

A teenage boy, named locally as sixth form student Fola Orebiyi (pictured) has been stabbed to death after being chased by a gang of youths on bicycles in Notting Hill, west London. Fola, who was studying for his A levels, was described today as a 'lovely boy' as friends paid tribute to him

Detectives launched a murder investigation into his death and arrested a suspect, who is being questioned at a central London police station.

The victim's family were told of the tragedy and this morning said they were too upset to speak.

Witnesses said the boy had been chased into Portobello Road after a fight broke out on a neighbouring estate.

A teenager, who wished to remain anonymous, said:  'I know what happened, he was protecting a friend over a silly beef which turned violent.' 

A mother-of-one said she watched police resuscitate the teen after he collapsed.

The woman, who asked not to be named, said: 'It was traumatising.

'It took half an hour for the ambulance to arrive even though there are hospitals all around.

'I spoke to the person who called the police and he said it took them so long to get here.

'The police were all on him trying to resuscitate.

'All I could see were his feet and lots of blood.

'I'm a mum, for me this is so sad, that's someone's child. That's someone's baby.'

Pictured are police and paramedics at the scene. Emergency services had battled to save the teenager

+14

Pictured are police and paramedics at the scene. Emergency services had battled to save the teenager

One said the teenager, who was studying for his A Levels at a nearby school, had been stabbed in the neck in front of shocked passersby and tourists, while drinkers in the Portobello Star pub rushed to try to help him.

'People saw him fall down and try to get to his feet again,' witness Mark Gettleson told the Evening Standard. 'Police and paramedics tried to resuscitate him for a long time, they did everything they could.' 

Scroll down for video 

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said officers had been called at 8.45pm last night by the London Ambulance Service after a report that the boy had been stabbed

+14

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said officers had been called at 8.45pm last night by the London Ambulance Service after a report that the boy had been stabbed

He added: 'It's absolutely tragic another young man has died on our streets.'

Another neighbour added: 'There were lots of kids gathering around the area on bikes before it happened. Police said the youngsters chased him on their bikes.' 

One resident told of the 'awful' scene, which saw paramedics working on the boy outside La Cave a Fromage cheese shop.

The elderly woman, who wished to remain anonymous, said: 'I was watching TV when I heard an awful commotion downstairs.

'I watched out of the window and could see the reflection of a police car.

'There were loads of people including paramedics with orange vests on. There was a crowd of people watching.  

'We could see paramedics working on him, there was blood everywhere.

i wasnt expecting that video to be so graphic.

it's sad, but that's the realisation of the youth today man.  I guarantee the reason was petty.

For a child to lose their life like that. It's sad enough in a 3rd world/war torn country, but to be brought up on a country where there is actual opportunities to make something of yourself and have someone just take that away from you like that, especially as a child? It's really disturbing.

So much lack of guidance and an abundance of misguidance.

• Upvote 5

On 3 July 2016 at 5:47 PM, Restrictive said:

Smh. Jerome went to my school, normal yout then started moving with the wrong crowd and turned into a proper hype little shit, always on eats and fighting. Poor guy got savaged that day. Known daff from young, comes from a decent fam.