Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

2 hours ago, Restrictive said:

Some gangland documentary channel 5 10PM tomorrow.

Seen some trailer on Facebook some of the footage looking like it's straight out of streetz selected, guaranteed to be a bunch of dumb youngers.

Advert looked a bit typical tbh.

I mean how many times are they gonna do this type of program...

• Upvote 1

On 8/30/2016 at 11:21 PM, Mame Biram Diouf said:

A teenager is fighting for life in hospital after he was shot in the head near a busy north London junction this afternoon.

One local resident claimed the 18-year-old boy had been blasted with a gun in broad daylight as he sat in a car.

London's Air Ambulance landed on Turnpike Lane, near the junction with Wightman Road, just after 3.35pm.

Head top, bonus xp for that 

as many times they can get high viewer ratings for it

On 8/27/2016 at 9:22 PM, Niall Ferguson said:

Some youngers carry knives because they feel they have no other choice. Not sure it's wise to have a blanket approach.

its not chicago. blanket ban and 3 years minimum. one strike and youre out, 2nd strike=5 years

they do have a choice....they chose to carry a knife. the other choice was not to carry one

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, VENOM said:

its not chicago. blanket ban and 3 years minimum. one strike and youre out, 2nd strike=5 years

they do have a choice....they chose to carry a knife. the other choice was not to carry one

Mate please don't come with your point scoring shit. No one condones the act of carrying a knife, but when you're in the ghetto, a million miles away from anone giving a shit about you (not least the police) then you have to do what you FEEL you have to to survive. 

If you cannot understand what I am talking about then don't get into the debate. Don't come that Daily Mail c*nt type of attitude.

It should be a case by case basis, and thankfully despite the flack the Criminal Justice system gets, it is. We need fewer cunts like you talking about these issues and people who actually understand what it's like to have experienced having to go to school/college in a practically unavoidable area, where if you get caught slipping you're dead.

Try walking round areas like Huyton (with people after you) and see if you give a fuck about police.

c*nt.

• Upvote 1

This is what liberals do when they dont agree with you. They resort to name calling when you attempt to revive the dead moral mindset of Britain. 

You know what Black is. You know what Yellow is. You know what green is. You know a person with a low set of moral values is. So why hang around these types of individuals? And if somebody is after you, they are after you for a reason. Plain and simple. These people show such weakness because they cant address the reality of why they are in the situation in the first place. They are so ego driven to the point they are blind to the existence of their reality.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Don Crack said:

This is what liberals do when they dont agree with you. They resort to name calling when you attempt to revive the dead moral mindset of Britain. 

You know what Black is. You know what Yellow is. You know what green is. You know a person with a low set of moral values is. So why hang around these types of individuals? And if somebody is after you, they are after you for a reason. Plain and simple. These people show such weakness because they cant address the reality of why they are in the situation in the first place. They are so ego driven to the point they are blind to the existence of their reality.

I'm not a liberal. I just know Venom's posting style. He's also a fairly smart guy. He knows the point I'm making, as do many others on here. You must remember I'm referring to the behaviour of young, impressionable individuals who, for one reason or another, fear for their own safety.

Given the pressures of being young and black in this country, being open and talking about your fear is not common, so boys resort to feeling like they have to protect themselves. 

All I'm saying is that there are some cases where people carry knives, not because they wanna act like a badman, but because they are scared/feel threatened. Badboy wannabes definitely deserve the time, but I'm being compassionate to those who inadvertently get caught up in shit (which defo can and does happen).

If you cannot understand this hereafter, then you clearly have no experience of young people who these things are true for, and you're basically listening to the media for your hood experiences, which would mean you (and whoever believes that shit) are a c*nt. It's namecalling, but it's totally fair given your rigid worldview.

Like Bruce Lee said, "be water my friend".

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

On 9/7/2016 at 7:28 PM, PascalMoriarty said:

14 hours ago, Restrictive said:

in cases like these, can the police really charge the boyfriends if theres no evidence on them other than her word?

On 9/8/2016 at 5:16 PM, Niall Ferguson said:

Mate please don't come with your point scoring shit. No one condones the act of carrying a knife, but when you're in the ghetto, a million miles away from anone giving a shit about you (not least the police) then you have to do what you FEEL you have to to survive. 

If you cannot understand what I am talking about then don't get into the debate. Don't come that Daily Mail c*nt type of attitude.

It should be a case by case basis, and thankfully despite the flack the Criminal Justice system gets, it is. We need fewer cunts like you talking about these issues and people who actually understand what it's like to have experienced having to go to school/college in a practically unavoidable area, where if you get caught slipping you're dead.

Try walking round areas like Huyton (with people after you) and see if you give a fuck about police.

c*nt.

BS. most of the knife murders that occur are not in self defence but in actual attacks, start on social media, are of some kind of beef, or drug related.

this isnt daily mail but what i see daily u c*nt. 

• Upvote 4