Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

Just read it

Trains once week:lol:

Why is that relevant? What's he doing on the other 6 days? Keeping up fuckery on road? Rapping about dipping pagans?

Gerrrr outta here mehn

I'd be rolling my grave if I had a go fund me for my funeral and headstone. Especially with that sob story.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JLovely said:

they knew

Nah you'd be very surprised

i used to think exactly like you but some parents (usually single parents or the older generation 45+ or fresh) are REALLY that dumb & are not up to the times in any shape or form

they just believe whatever their child tells them, i've seen it with my own eyes

"mum i'm going football now, be back late" and these times i'm seeing their child ain't even got astros or boots, shorts, bag, ball, nothing. just every day road wear

/

equally i'm not saying they aren't many parents out there who know 100% but enable their child's fucked lifestyle

5 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

Nah you'd be very surprised

i used to think exactly like you but some parents (usually single parents or the older generation 45+ or fresh) are REALLY that dumb & are not up to the times in any shape or form

they just believe whatever their child tells them, i've seen it with my own eyes

"mum i'm going football now, be back late" and these times i'm seeing their child ain't even got astros or boots, shorts, bag, ball, nothing. just every day road wear

/

equally i'm not saying they aren't many parents out there who know 100% but enable their child's fucked lifestyle

In this particular situation they definitely knew his lifestyle...this is a fact.  

But I completely hear what you're saying - parents need to wake up a bit and stop playing blind but guess at the ages of 22 etc they're too far gone and a parents input will make little difference.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Drift said:

Comes like it was written by an 8 year old.

When people in these circles attempt to write formally you realise just simple minded a lot of them are.

Created October 9, 2016
SZ
Smoke Zillah   

PMSL, embarrassing all round.

6 hours ago, time_bomb said:

Mad and actually quite sad.

And where are his fellow trappers at? Surely they can drop a stack on their boys head stone?

I dont like to speak ill of the dead, but that gofund me description is embarrassing. '3 kids', 'he was a footballer who TRAINED ONCE A WEEK', 'he attended ... school and many more...' 

It's all just a big ball of dust to be honest.

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

Ok guys so this seems to be the perfect segway to go back to a discussion some of us were having earlier:

If this geezer was your mate would you tell police everything you know about who did what where and when knowing the type of lifestyle your mate promoted?

TBH for the vipers that were making trap gods point, this is probably a perfect case study to support it. In this situation I can understand if there was a grievance at taking the matter to the police.

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

Ok guys so this seems to be the perfect segway to go back to a discussion some of us were having earlier:

If this geezer was your mate would you tell police everything you know about who did what where and when knowing the type of lifestyle your mate promoted?

Nope

4 hours ago, Trap God said:

if someone was killed? yes. for just trapping? why.. when Joe fuckori is trapping in his office

• Admin. locked this topic