Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

The guy just sat there casually. It's his own fault for not running but all these teenagers wanna act bad and they're all to gassed and stupid. Couple weeks ago a young guy asked me to back somethin so I went down and all the lads were 17 or 18 I was the oldest there. Next thing the younger one pulls a big long knife nd runs past me to get at my boy then etc it all got mad. Cool story bro and all that but it could have been peak for me for no reason ?

More reckless and stupid? Yeah right, give those guys camera phones, the moment it came about the happy slapping phaze and whatnot came about, and thats my mans generation.

There not more reckless, not more stupid, there smarter  better behaved and there is less crime on the street and more people in education because of it.

And the same thing happens in every generation, just may not seem that way from the outside looking in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Yeshua said:

More reckless and stupid? Yeah right, give those guys camera phones, the moment it came about the happy slapping phaze and whatnot came about, and thats my mans generation.

There not more reckless, not more stupid, there smarter  better behaved and there is less crime on the street and more people in education because of it.

And the same thing happens in every generation, just may not seem that way from the outside looking in.

Your post is good, but it's similar to the INstafella's in that there's no actual way to find out which of your views is true. The honest answer therefore is probably somewhere in the middle i.e. some things have improved and some things have gotten worse. 

I do think these internet roadmen are constantly snitching on themselves though, which is about the dumbest thing you can do.

On 26/08/2016 at 3:45 AM, WhiteB said:

Anyone found carrying a knife should be getting a mandatory jail term first of all. None of these warnings, suspended sentences 

Need harsher sentences for things like this. 

Harsher sentences all around tbh 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 27/08/2016 at 0:31 PM, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Anyone found carrying a knife should be getting a mandatory jail term first of all. None of these warnings, suspended sentences 

Need harsher sentences for things like this. 

Harsher sentences all around tbh 

Said by a non black yout not growing up in London.

A teenager is fighting for life in hospital after he was shot in the head near a busy north London junction this afternoon.

One local resident claimed the 18-year-old boy had been blasted with a gun in broad daylight as he sat in a car.

London's Air Ambulance landed on Turnpike Lane, near the junction with Wightman Road, just after 3.35pm.

Head top, bonus xp for that 

On August 21, 2016 at 0:31 PM, Restrictive said:

"There's always that one nigga that wants to take EVERYTHING too far. You went out to bad man up a little bit & flex on him & there goes José Bourinho again trying to turn this into attempted murder."

"The kids of today are so impulsive, they're nowhere near as bad as the guys about when we were growing up but they're certainly way more reckless & stupid. Ain't no names that strike fear into your heart & make you change your route home or convert to Islam mid beef."

"We had guys that were known for being crud, these kids wanna do crud just to be known. I don't even get the whole wanting to be known for being bad & disruptive thing. Not even for having money or being wavy, man wanna be known for being deviants. They just can't wait to record every little thing they do either, trident just opening & closing cases on social media. You man need to do better, this shit is appalling."

This should be framed and put up in every youth offending unit, school and council estate.