Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

On 9/8/2016 at 5:35 PM, Niall Ferguson said:

Of course you do.

Difference is he's being pedantic, he knows the reality. You're just dumb.

nope, im not being pedantic. you said people carry knives bcos they are in a situation where people dont give a shit about them etc.. thats not the reason for most of the madness happening. 

the video you are referring to is clear case of them having the tools on them already.

but this isnt allepo where they are just going about their daily business to buy sweets and fruits and need weapons to shoot at the enemy. 

if we dig deeper into this attack, we will find that it probably started in the music studio, or on social media, or is post code related BS. 

you cant keep saying..theres nothing for them to do or they feel they must carry weapons for their protection. thats the whole point about being impressionable...they are presented with a false / loose reality of life (many factors responsible for this) and are subscribing to it and by doing so they create an actual reality. 

if you sit at home saying theres nothing for you to do and do nothing eventually youll be broke and will have nothing to do.  

to focus on solving the madness has to also involve alot of stick and not just carrots. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, VENOM said:

nope, im not being pedantic. you said people carry knives bcos they are in a situation where people dont give a shit about them etc.. thats not the reason for most of the madness happening. 

I said SOME cases. 

It's really quite simple....not sure why you keep getting it wrong. Let me spell it out in the following way:

The issue at hand: Sentences for carrying knives 

Your position: Everyone should get 5 years irrespective of reason (or whatever number you said). 

My position: Your approach is too rigid and doesn't account for the MYRIAD circumstances in which an individual would be caught carrying a knife (or corroborating evidence). Therefore, we should judge each individual on a case by case basis (which is thankfully what happens now).

Read my posts again, it's all in there as clear as day. Quote me if you must.

Imagine lol, 3 year minimum for a 16 year old who was threatened by someone and out of sheer fear and stupidity decides to carry a swiss army for protection (naively). There is textual and witness evidence to corroborate his story. 

3 years, for that?

c*nt.

• Downvote 1

On 07/09/2016 at 9:00 PM, VENOM said:

its not chicago. blanket ban and 3 years minimum. one strike and youre out, 2nd strike=5 years

they do have a choice....they chose to carry a knife. the other choice was not to carry one

Low it.

What does its not Chicago mean, like black kids aren't dying still, you could never understand, the other choice will be to lose their life in a lot of those occasions.

Give me the knife....

Some of you will never understand how colourful life as young black male growing up in London can get(especially over a decade ago) so don't speak about it.

6 hours ago, VENOM said:

the video you are referring to is clear case of them having the tools on them already.

but this isnt allepo where they are just going about their daily business to buy sweets and fruits and need weapons to shoot at the enemy. 

if we dig deeper into this attack, we will find that it probably started in the music studio, or on social media, or is post code related BS. 

you cant keep saying..theres nothing for them to do or they feel they must carry weapons for their protection. thats the whole point about being impressionable...they are presented with a false / loose reality of life (many factors responsible for this) and are subscribing to it and by doing so they create an actual reality. 

if you sit at home saying theres nothing for you to do and do nothing eventually youll be broke and will have nothing to do.  

to focus on solving the madness has to also involve alot of stick and not just carrots. 

Problem is no experience is better than going through it, you're just talking like some middle class citizen probably non black talking from an outside perspective.

Music studio, post code related bs, social media all stereotypes taken out from daily mail, who still fights for post codes and when you lose your brother cousin or best friend to it becomes more than just post code related bs dont you think, anyways?

Stop thinking as life as so rigid, so many things can happen that lead to a young black male carrying a knife in inner city London.

2 hours ago, Niall Ferguson said:

I said SOME cases. 

It's really quite simple....not sure why you keep getting it wrong. Let me spell it out in the following way:

Your position: Everyone should get 5 years irrespective of reason (or whatever number you said). 

My position: Your approach is too rigid and doesn't account for the MYRIAD circumstances in which an individual would be caught carrying a knife (or corroborating evidence). Therefore, we should judge each individual on a case by case basis (which is thankfully what happens now).

Imagine lol, 3 year minimum for a 16 year old who was threatened by someone and out of sheer fear and stupidity decides to carry a swiss army for protection (naively). There is textual and witness evidence to corroborate his story. 

3 years, for that?

c*nt.

The this is ingerland rhetoric is a dead giveaway, ok its not Chcago lets see how you would survive in New Cross Harlsden or Peckham in 04, lets see how far that this is England not the bronx or Chicago rhetoric will get you whn there are generations of immigrants coming from a war torn land even worse than some of these first world countries, apart from that these English ganagsters would blow your head off too, a gun is a gun bro, and a bad man is that too wherever he is.

1 hour ago, Yeshua said:

Problem is no experience is better than going through it, you're just talking like some middle class citizen probably non black talking from an outside perspective.

Music studio, post code related bs, social media all stereotypes taken out from daily mail, who still fights for post codes and when you lose your brother cousin or best friend to it becomes more than just post code related bs dont you think, anyways?

Stop thinking as life as so rigid, so many things can happen that lead to a young black male carrying a knife in inner city London.

not sure what youre talking about. Ask the black mother or father who's lost their son  what she thinks should happen...then tell me shes a middle class daily mail reading outsider...or maybe shes just an angry black woman?

1 hour ago, Yeshua said:

Low it.

What does its not Chicago mean, like black kids aren't dying still, you could never understand, the other choice will be to lose their life in a lot of those occasions.

Give me the knife....

Some of you will never understand how colourful life as young black male growing up in London can get(especially over a decade ago) so don't speak about it.

oh of course because youve lived for the last 2000 years i can never have your understanding. forgive me o lord Yeshua. 

3 hours ago, Niall Ferguson said:

I said SOME cases. 

3 years, for that?

c*nt.

Its not too rigid imo, i am well aware that just inflicting harsh sentences alone does not solve the problems that lead to what is happening, but like you agree that many if not most of the young ones today are impressionable. harsher sentences will scare most of these types into not doing it, 

in any case, im not advocating for just harsher sentences alone, and introducing them without addressing the other factors will not work either. my main position is that the false reality is what many young black men aspire towards..if your scaffolding is stable enough you will survive through it regardless of what situation goes on in your environment, for the many who do not have such stable scaffoldings the false reality becomes a never ending cycle OF reality and such people will take down others with them. 

He was quizzed by police about his role in the drugs gang and claimed to have no income – instead living a quiet life in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.

But officers uncovered his web of lies after discovering his Instagram page, which has more than 4,500 followers, and the host of pictures which showed off his lavish life.

excellent candidate for this thread. 

Guest Blacksheet
12 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

That Congolese double shooting 

The Father and his brother in law are to blame.

di drugs?

/

who answers their door at 6.25 in the morning

3 minutes ago, Afgoon said:

i seen the picture of the younger guy looking like chief keef and his sister talking that ' he's a good kid into music ' mumbo jumbo

knew it was nonsense

He was actually trying to stop the guys from entering none of this he was asleep nonsense.

Him and his aunt were innocent tho unlike his father(Aunt's brother)and uncle(Aunt's husband)