Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

17 hours ago, Trap God said:

it's simply a question of morals

if you wouldn't rat on your friend for doing fuckry to someone else

you really have no business pointing individuals out to police if something similar happens to your mate

if you're all law abiding citizens everything I've said should be ignored as you should be able to talk to whoever you deem appropriate

Sums it up.

this application of morals when it suits a certain "code" is dumb and is the very reason why the world is so fucked up

wrong is wrong

why does it suddenly become right when it's your mate, ain't your business etc (or in the case of white supremacy white is right)

anybody kills me i'd want anyone who knows shit to sing sing sing

34 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

this application of morals when it suits a certain "code" is dumb and is the very reason why the world is so fucked up

wrong is wrong

why does it suddenly become right when it's your mate, ain't your business etc (or in the case of white supremacy white is right)

anybody kills me i'd want anyone who knows shit to sing sing sing

Don't think you get it 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok dunno why this scenario is even being discussed though..that's not what the original post was about 

In Avelinos case

His boy was trying to get items back from youts that stole at a house party and then he was killed

Lol @ him being called a snitch if he went to police

• Upvote 2

'Teen Jerrell Elie was run over and left to die after snitching to police over stabbing'

JerrellElie1008a.jpg Victim Jerrell Elie was mown down after being labelled a “snitch” for talking to the police about his stabbing, a court heard

A 17-year-old boy was deliberately run over and left to die in the street because it was thought he “shopped” another teenager to police, the Old Bailey heard.

Jerrell Elie was mown down by 30-year-old Nathan Bell in a borrowed Audi in a revenge attack last August, it is said.

Several weeks earlier, Jerrell, an aspiring physiotherapist, had been stabbed in the buttocks and a 16-year-old friend of Bell’s was arrested over the attack. 

Prosecutor Ed Brown QC said Jerrell was labelled a “snitch” for talking to the police about the stabbing. 

“Whether or not this 16-year-old was the person responsible for attacking Mr Elie, at the time it appears that people believed it was and that it was likely Mr Elie believed it was,” he said.

“And this 16-year-old no doubt believed that Jerrell Elie had ‘shopped’ him to the police.”

On the night Jerrell died, August 8 last year, he had armed himself with a knife and was in Brixton looking for the 16-year-old, the court heard. 

He briefly chased the teenager, but then fled himself when Bell, behind the wheel of his girlfriend’s white Audi, came after him, it is said.

“Bell decided in those moments to drive the Audi after Mr Elie - others chased but obviously the Audi was quicker”, said Mr Brown. 

“Within seconds Mr Elie was driven at, hit and killed by the car with Bell at the wheel.”

Jerrell suffered serious head injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene in Flaxman Road, Brixton.

Following the killing, Bell is said to have recruited co-defendant Liston Ruber, 32, to help him change’s the car’s tyres and get the dents knocked out of the body work.

“He must have realised that there was at least a chance that the tyres could reveal evidence”, said Mr Brown. 

“Either he thought that signs might have been left on the road that somehow could be connected to the Audi’s tyres - his tyres - or more likely he thought that the tyres might reveal Mr Elie’s blood or skin particles, the tyres having come into contact with him and killed him.”

Bell, of Stockwell, south London, denies murder and perverting the course of justice. 

Ruber, of Tadworth, Surrey, denies perverting the course of justice. 

The trial continues.

Shot dead: Akeem Moore Facebook

A young father was executed at point-blank range by a gunman on the front lawn of a friend’s house. 

Aspiring rapper Akeem Moore, 22, was shot in the head as he chatted with pals in Eastney Road, Croydon, at 11.25pm on Friday.

Neighbours in the modern estate of family homes described hearing two shots at about 11.25pm which they at first thought were fireworks before Mr Moore’s friends cried out for help.

Mr Moore, who had three children under four years old, was lying on a grass verge in a secluded area of the estate.

A friend was cradling his head in his arms as he bled from a gunshot wound to his temple. The gunman fled the area and remains on the run.

Police and paramedics rushed to the scene but despite efforts to save the young musician he was pronounced dead at the scene.

His family today paid tribute to “an amazing young man” as they asked for witnesses to come forward.

akeem2.jpg
Father-of-three: Akeem Moore was shot dead in Croydon

A family friend told the Standard: “His family are devastated. His mother has lost her amazing son and we are all just in complete shock. 

“We can’t believe this has happened. His family just want to know why? If anyone knows a reason why this would happen they must come forward. We must get justice.”

His devastated family laid flowers and lit candles at a shrine where dozens of floral tributes have been laid yards from where he was killed.

His mother Lilian Hinchley-Nelson wrote on Facebook: “Today I mourn the death of my eldest son. May God give myself and my family the strength and comfort at this time. 

“I love you my baby prince Akeem, may your soul rest in sweet perfect peace. We will miss you dearly especially your three children.”

akeem3.jpg
'Always loved': Friends and family paid tribute to Akeem Moore

The former pupil of St Mary’s Catholic High School was described by friends as a talented footballer and musician. 

He performed under the name Tuggzy and had hoped to make it in the music business after completing a music course at Croydon College.

His cousin Camille Hinchley told how “my whole life crashed in front of me” when she heard of his death.

On Facebook she said: “Every time the thought of not ever seeing you pains my heart so much. You were always loved no matter. 

“It’s taken three phone calls to actually confirm that you were really gone. Pain and rage attacked me in full blow because someone had to motivate to remove you from all our lives, from your family, friends and three beautiful children.”

A friend told the Standard: “He was just a great guy, a talented musician and sportsman who was really popular around the area. We are all in shock. We don’t know why anyone would want to do this to him.”

A neighbour living close to the scene said: “It was completely silent. There wasn’t a row or anything we could hear. 

“When I heard the bangs at first I thought it was kids setting off fireworks. But then I heard a friend of his shout out ‘my friend’s been shot in the head, where’s the ambulance? Then there were police and paramedics everywhere.”

Another neighbour said: “The shots woke me and I rushed down. There was the guy on the grass by the path and he’d been shot in the temple. I think his friends thought he was going to be ok.

“The police arrived and were going to use a defibrillator but I think there was no heartbeat. They tried to do chest compressions but I think he had been killed instantly. It was at point-blank range, like an execution.”

The Met police have launched a murder investigation and the Homicide and Major Crime Command are appealing for witnesses. There have been no arrests.

Detective Chief Inspector Lee Watling, who is leading the investigation, said: “I need to hear from anyone who saw anything suspicious in the Eastney Road area late on Friday night.

“I would urge any witnesses, or anyone with information that may assist the investigation, to call police and tell us what they saw or what they know.”

• Admin. locked this topic