Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

Son of Tory MP and Boris Johnson's former deputy is beaten unconscious by girl gang in KFC in Leicester Square 
  • Tom Borwick and pal attacked in restaurant in London's Leicester Square 
  • Repeatedly punched and kicked by girl gang as he protected his girlfriend
  • Police release images of two women wanted in connection with beating
  • Mother Victoria Borwick slams KFC who have launched an investigation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3156278/Son-Boris-Johnson-s-former-deputy-turned-Tory-MP-beaten-unconscious-girl-gang-KFC.html

2A67E5BA00000578-0-image-m-23_14365345652A67E60900000578-0-image-a-24_1436534574

shaniqua and jakwondae in trouble !

kurious man smh

Tom and a couple of the others were in the queue, two of them went upstairs to get a table and one went outside to have a ciggie. 'They noticed these women, and Tom said something to try to lighten the mood. But he soon realised they were being pretty unfriendly.

Major mistake. A lot of black girls aren't known for their appreciative sense of humour. Especially butters ones like these two. But security in these places is pretty lightweight, guys who aren't built for clamping down on trouble.

Usually old uncles or skinny patel type guys,who don't want to get slumped. They'll probably get quietly fired now as well seeing as the mayor will get involved.

• Upvote 1

think outside of the box for 3 seconds n realise the best way to stop this pattern of behaviour is kill the music

i think MI7 reached out to tiny n told him make girly tunes with N dubz

maybe put a chip n pin in dizzees face

u seen how hes lookin scaly / spotty of late? illuminati amirite thun?!

that tune at th end of the i luv u video that was never released

coulda sent waves across the families with sky boxes

kids stop playin beehive bedlam n start losin their cool when mum pops their waffles down for dins

i dont wana get vexed mum, i don wana lose my cool

riots n all that was the best possible minor outcome of a generation or 2 of mindless idiots

we could all be american

imagine

we still will be, but we aint for now

• Downvote 1

was literally walking past that wood green incident a few hours ago

thinking i wonder what happen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/crime-court/three_arrested_after_man_s_fourth_floor_horror_plunge_in_hackney_1_4201438

Now the back story to this

One of my cousin's friend knows the victim.

This guy is 29 he was linking some 52 year old woman who has three different baby fathers.

The guy finished with his chick and moved in with the 52 year old lady(who's eldest is 29)

He has been warned that he was going to hold some licks for his violation but he wasn't taking the threats seriously

The woman's mother passed away so people have been going to pay their respects every evening.

One of the baby fathers turned up and got into a fight with his baby mum's new toyboy

Next thing the baby father and his friends lift the guy up and throw him off the fourth floor.