Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

He was a respectful, quiet boy who helped me all the time,’ Miss Fearon said. ‘He was no gang member and was never in any trouble.

'He was a great footballer and won a football scholarship. He was tipped for great things. He was a great son and now he is gone.’

Every single time

/

So many holes in them quotes and mini versions of what happened

• Downvote 1

Where did they talk about Feds?

dont be obtuse

Here we go one dead one in jail. You cant talk all this about feds but have no respect for another black persons life how are these roadmen any better.

It's quite simple really.

Roadmen aren't public servants who are funded by taxpayers that have been trusted to uphold the law of the land.

but there just as responsible (if not more) for the terror they cause innocent people (mainly people with the same skin tone as them) seem quite equal tbh if you take away the finacial implications of course.

He was a respectful, quiet boy who helped me all the time,’ Miss Fearon said. ‘He was no gang member and was never in any trouble.

'He was a great footballer and won a football scholarship. He was tipped for great things. He was a great son and now he is gone.’

Every single time

/

So many holes in them quotes and mini versions of what happened

ha ha

man like shaquan

no one who ever amounted to anything has been called shaman

has this been made up, its almost too cliched for a black on black crime attack

:rofl:

No respect

One friend wrote on a bouquet of flowers: “Mohammed always had a cheeky smile and everyone loved him. He was a massive Manchester United fan and good footballer we are all suffering for this loss today.”

becoming a catch phrase for these young stabbings