Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

Two brothers jailed for a brutal revenge attack following an argument have been convicted of murder almost six years after their victim died.

Derrell Callender, 26, and Dwight Callender, 28, were sentenced to 35 years each in prison for two counts of attempted murder in December 2009.

One of the brothers’ two victims, Johnson Ndjoli, suffered horrific injuries after being crushed by a van, shot and stabbed in Sanford Street, New Cross, on April 21, 2009.

He died on January 5, 2010, as a result of his injuries and respiratory failure.

Them man got done for attempted and got 35 each...

Now they gone for murder, how much more time they gonna get?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/brothers-convicted-of-murder-after-being-found-guilty-at-retrial-a3138946.html

Two brothers jailed for a brutal revenge attack following an argument have been convicted of murder almost six years after their victim died.

Derrell Callender, 26, and Dwight Callender, 28, were sentenced to 35 years each in prison for two counts of attempted murder in December 2009.

One of the brothers’ two victims, Johnson Ndjoli, suffered horrific injuries after being crushed by a van, shot and stabbed in Sanford Street, New Cross, on April 21, 2009.

He died on January 5, 2010, as a result of his injuries and respiratory failure.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/brothers-convicted-of-murder-after-being-found-guilty-at-retrial-a3138946.html

I saw 35 years for attempted murder and thought rah man get less for murder then I saw "being crushed by a van, shot and stabbed" :/

Suprised he didnt die when he got attacked

I saw 35 years for attempted murder and thought rah man get less for murder then I saw "being crushed by a van, shot and stabbed" :/

They gave 35 cos it was a gang thing.

Wanted to make a example of them.

But yeah, shot run over and stabbed is a madness...

Imagine the younger one came to my cell after they came back from court for sentencing when they got birded the first time with his head spinning

Had to sit him down and give him a pep talk

Then we went back to his cell that he was sharing with his older brother

He asked his brother if he could take an ear bud

Donny looked at him with the plainest face and said nah bro I got 17 years to use these

U know them awkward ones where u just wanna disappear into thin air

• Upvote 1