Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

"Dorsett pursued the pair and caught up with them as the cab attempted to pull out into the High Road, in Wood Green.

CCTV showed Dorsett, armed with at least one knife, open the front passenger door and make stabbing motions towards Roper who was seated there.

Dorsett then attempted to open the back passenger door where Ekpaloba was seated but only managed to open it partially.

The car took Ekpaloba to North Middlesex Hospital, in Edmonton, where he died at 4.46pm that day."

Are mans reading and comprehension skills really that low?

I'm talking about the East London one not the Manny ting.

And it's not as simple as that. Did you even read ?

I didn't see a story in East London but if you're talking about Wood Green then

The guy chased them out his house and stabbed him to death

Then what

Is that all that happened

Where are you going with this what sentence do you think shouldve been handed down

Or are you just being a quote happy contrarian for the mindless thrill of it ?

Are you dumb?

"Shortly after 4pm on January 9, Ekpaloba and Roper broke into Dorsett's address and attacked him. Dorsett sustained several stab injuries during the attack.

During the altercation Ekpaloba sustained injuries and he and Roper fled the scene and attempted to flee in the waiting minicab."

not sure how youre supposed to stay behind the self defense line when guys have just run up in your yard and your adrenaline is pumping but this is what it is

chasing after man was unnecessary especially from when he got the better of them inside the yard

he couldve got 6 and done 3 for manslaughter but now hes gotta do minimum 12. long

not sure how youre supposed to stay behind the self defense line when guys have just run up in your yard and your adrenaline is pumping but this is what it is

chasing after man was unnecessary especially from when he got the better of them inside the yard

he couldve got 6 and done 3 for manslaughter but now hes gotta do minimum 12. long

Them man would have just come back later better armed

What you meant to do sit around and wait?

Are you dumb?

"Shortly after 4pm on January 9, Ekpaloba and Roper broke into Dorsett's address and attacked him. Dorsett sustained several stab injuries during the attack.

During the altercation Ekpaloba sustained injuries and he and Roper fled the scene and attempted to flee in the waiting minicab."

You appear to be the dumb one

You're certain is was "kill or be killed" yet you didn't see the incident

That makes a lot is sense

Call the police?

• Upvote 2

I get what your saying and tbh if he doesn't get caught on cctv doing the cab, he probably doesn't get life imo, the cctv footage although he isn't inflicting damage to the deceased was definitely used to show he went beyond self defence. As probably the post mortem to the number of stab wounds, direction of the wounds, the eye witness account if he snitched and if he didn't have a real lawyer.

well now its not self defense anymore is it

they arent coming back later atm they are scrambling out the yard

furthermore that post sounds like youd prob stitch yourself right up in a murder case lol

• Upvote 2

That's not how self defence works

There are countless variables but in laymans terms self defence relies on if the force used was necessary and if the force used was reasonable.

Yes it is how self defence works by law, I learnt it on my sia course a couple years ago.. And chasing a fleeing person down the road voids all self defence claims anyway

• Downvote 1

Example .. You hit me.. I hit you back once, step back and see if there's still a danger

Self defence...

/

You hit me, I hit you back 3 times

Not self defence

/

"Ekpaloba was knifed several times and died from a stab wound inflicted when Dorsett plunged a kitchen knife into his chest."

I doubt several times would be deemed as reasonable force then the video of him chasing them after stabbing him several times is the final nail in the non self defence coffin

That's not how self defence works

There are countless variables but in laymans terms self defence relies on if the force used was necessary and if the force used was reasonable.

Yes it is how self defence works by law, I learnt it on my sia course a couple years ago.. And chasing a fleeing person down the road voids all self defence claims anyway

Obviously someone told you that but it's wrong

There's nothing in law that states any number of strikes deem any action of force unreasonable/unnecessary or says if someone is fleeing it makes self defence void