Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

On 9/15/2016 at 3:07 PM, Restrictive said:

revenge attack.....:ghost:allegedly 

the yute that was staying at there house allegedly stabbed up one of the GP heads(happened last year...i think it was)

thats all for now lol:ghost:

Nonsense 

He was only there because his mother told him to leave the house in Tottenham due to the fact he didn't approve of her third up and coming wedding/marriage so he ended up going to Finchley despite being warned not to go to that house  so many times due to the in-going war.

It's the Aunt(Some of her children,husband,brother are the wrong uns)

31 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Nonsense 

He was only there because his mother told him to leave the house in Tottenham due to the fact he didn't approve of her third up and coming wedding/marriage so he ended up going to Finchley despite being warned not to go to that house  so many times due to the in-going war.

It's the Aunt(Some of her children,husband,brother are the wrong uns)

The guy charged got stabbed 15+ times in GP last year if I can remember correctly ...(pressure )..

I was actually surprised he survived that 

The dude who did it was apparently hiding out at the house and left ( so they say)

So this is the story the Avelino stuff relates to

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/killer-twins-savagely-murdered-quiet-6914861

Cb2FkLRWEAEUK6M.jpg

end of the day thats his bredrin that got killed, so itis what itis

he didnt actually say any name? but he didnt go no comment either....

but so what

all this 'no snitching' stuff is bullshit

someone kills my mate, depending on the circumstances i.e if hes a good guy not involved in any fuckery like how the victim here was described 'quiet, humble' father who dared to intervene in robbery' im saying everything i know.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

the whole no snitching thing has been twisted. 

snitching is if you and someone done a crime together u  get nabbed and start talking next mans name to get them sent down or save your own neck.

some of the definitions I see people try and say is snitching is backwards. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, The Somalian said:

the whole no snitching thing has been twisted. 

snitching is if you and someone done a crime together u  get nabbed and start talking next mans name to get them sent down or save your own neck.

some of the definitions I see people try and say is snitching is backwards. 

10:50

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Young Bape said:

Didn't see this article was already posted but the beef between G.P and Finchley basically between 3BP and GYF was caused by a guy that didn't live in either endz used to live in Mill Hill but moved outside London and that's when the beef kicked of. From what i know the guy was from a upper class back round, posh family, good home but basically got sucked into and pressured into the roads by some Tottenham guys because he thought the lifestyle was glamorous but then he started to get boi'd and robbed for food and straps by the G.P guys. 1 day he had enough and burnt down 1 of the G.P guys yard then moved outside London. But was at a party in Finchley one time and 1 of the G.P guys saw him beat him up dashed him in a dustbin and wheeled it down the road. So then the guy decided to get some Finchley guys to help him get revenge but they got and it got mad peak because of how they got revenge they got caught and serving life sentences now and there has been tension between G.P and Finch ever since. Was a posh Asian yute that was heavily influenced by rap culture

yeah

they guy who died was called spooky,sad chain of events:(

i didnt know him but I know this guy( aka the alleged  killer of the mother n nephew ) since he was 12,dude was a good kid,loved football,used to kick ball by himself practicing ,very respectful,a united fan in fact.... but the roads caught him:ghost:

so many kids around the ends that will turn out the same way,shit is sad 

• Upvote 3

CCTV footage has emerged of an attack in east London in which a man was fatally stabbed.

Three men were sitting in a parked Renault Megane on Braintree Road, Dagenham, at about 19:30 BST on Sunday when another vehicle rammed into it.

Moments later a second vehicle arrived penning the original car in and a fight ensued. 

The Metropolitan Police said the driver of the Megane died at the scene.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37476553

fak