Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

49 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

@Taurus i knew both the guys, some of their bredrins. But let's leave it at that that no more needs to be said 

I know them too. I use to roll with GYF, before that, younger k9. You were talking too close to home and I didnt like it lol. 

On 27/09/2016 at 5:48 PM, Flat Eric said:

if someone kills my mate and i know who it is they are doing life

You're friend does badness, and the moment something bad happens to him you snitch?

I call that a weasel, if you're involved with that life be ready to deal with the repercussions as a man, whatever it may be, what goes around comes around and all that jazz, simple code of ethics and morals.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Yeshua said:

You're friend does badness, and the moment something bad happens to him you snitch?

I call that a weasel, if you're involved with that life be ready to deal with the repercussions as a man, whatever it may be, what goes around comes around and all that jazz, simple code of ethics and morals.

You what mate?

If i know who killed a close friend of mine, they doing time bro. Fuck whatever else you're talking about tbh

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

it's simply a question of morals

if you wouldn't rat on your friend for doing fuckry to someone else

you really have no business pointing individuals out to police if something similar happens to your mate

if you're all law abiding citizens everything I've said should be ignored as you should be able to talk to whoever you deem appropriate

• Upvote 5

Guest Blacksheet
5 hours ago, Flat Eric said:

You what mate?

If i know who killed a close friend of mine, they doing time bro. Fuck whatever else you're talking about tbh

Especially if I know his parents

14 hours ago, Trap God said:

it's simply a question of morals

if you wouldn't rat on your friend for doing fuckry to someone else

you really have no business pointing individuals out to police if something similar happens to your mate

if you're all law abiding citizens everything I've said should be ignored as you should be able to talk to whoever you deem appropriate

Simple some weasels won't get it.