Nick Clegg Lied to you all

Don Crack

Not even topic worthy politician telling porkies.

Any new Policy pitched from any party in the last year is all to drive votes. They all rather sound too patronizing.

Seriously has to be the worst line up of parties involved in living memory. Really cant be bothered to vote.

UKIP said they will cap the immigrants to 50k , only for nigel to back track and says he doesn't want to set a cap

Then you had that clown from green party bombing an interview.

Miliband. Well. The less said the better.

Good luck to any one voting this year.

UKIP said they will cap the immigrants to 50k , only for nigel to back track and says he doesn't want to set a cap

That disappointed me when he backtracked on that. Seems like he was throwing in the towel on that one.

I'd settle for a Conservative/UKIP Coalition. 

That disappointed me when he backtracked on that. Seems like he was throwing in the towel on that one.

I'd settle for a Conservative/UKIP Coalition. 

Did you really think these guys have a clue on dealing with immigration? Seriously?

Same conservative who claimed they will cut immigration to 70k (I believe) are now 200k+ above that target.

5 years ago no one knew who Nick Clegg was.

And those that did, thought he was going to come in and change the game. Me included. I remember campaigning for this doofus on the back of all the promises he and his party mAde.

Today nigel farage and his party are way more in the limelight than nick and the lib dems were back then. There will most likely be a ukip / conservative coalition. But the chances of Nigel bucking the trend and doing something different are minimal. Once in power, promises and attempts to do things differently go out the window. It becomes about keeping the clock ticking on your watch.

So don't hold your breath. Regardless of who wins. Who gets into a coalition with who. Nothing will change. Party politics is a myth.