What league is better then PL

Thun

Listening to Thun about sports is like listening to Lahi about music.

Shut up rent boy

Probably be apt if I was a young Scouse pauper who had to make my way down to London to flog my arse to the rich city types due to me having no money but I'm not.

So why not open your book of football cliches and now call me a plastic (also not true)

But would at least make a bit of sense.

Conspiracy, shit forgot I was debating the worlds leading scout master who is being seeked by 3rd world teams

When I went to watch Barcelona I feel they looked better last season

You can bring up as much stats as you like but PL is still the most entertaining in the world and can see us improving in terms of competing against Europes best

Barcelona of Ecuador yeah?

I have a lot of Barca on TV and in the flesh

The football they are playing has been superb compared to the football they played under Tata I doubt you even know who that is

Stick to campaigning for UKIP

Football isn't for everyone

• Downvote 1

Conspiracy, sh*t forgot I was debating the worlds leading scout master who is being seeked by 3rd world teams

You can bring up as much stats as you like but PL is still the most entertaining in the world and can see us improving in terms of competing against Europes best

The football they are playing has been superb compared to the football they played under Tata I doubt you even know who that is

When I read your posts sbout footy there is no way you are a decent scout

I know your trolling this forum making people think they are seeking you, no way with the amateur talk you come with about certain players and teams

Pmsl sbout Director, living in some delusions fantasy land trolling people on here

Maybe one day when you go to an actual football match you will come to the realisation you been chatting waffle half the time, a complete arm chair critic they is all you are

Conspiracy, sh*t forgot I was debating the worlds leading scout master who is being seeked by 3rd world teams

I know your trolling this forum making people think they are seeking you, no way with the amateur talk you come with about certain players and teams

Pmsl sbout Director, living in some delusions fantasy land trolling people on here

Maybe one day when you go to an actual football match you will come to the realisation you been chatting waffle half the time, a complete arm chair critic they is all you are

I have travelled the world(every continent )watching football and will continue to do so

I doubt you have even left England

I don't need to troll

I live a very good life and its about to get better

I have travelled the world(every continent )watching football and will continue to do so

I don't need to troll

You been saying this for years

When you getting this dream job

Hearing these excuses now

Winter break

Other leagues not as competitive

Prem is more exciting

Barca play weak teams every week are fresh

Lolol

I don't need to troll

Just like women I chose the best option and don't just take anything

Like I said I live very good life

I travel the world watching football matches

Was lucky enough to make money due to recommending a sports investment company a few players which in turn led to me being offered a stake in a potential star's transfer to Europe

The opposite sex are crazy about me

My family loves and more importantly God loves me

How can I be not happy about my life currently?

I don't need to troll

Just like women I chose the best option and don't just take anything

Like I said I live very good life

I travel the world watching football matches

Was lucky enough to make money due to recommending a sports investment company a few players which in turn led to me being offered a stake in a potential star's transfer to Europe

The opposite sex are crazy about me

My family loves and more importantly God loves me

How can I be not happy about my life currently?

When someone try's to brag like this on a forim its suspect to say the least

It's like your trying to convince yourself

I don't even think they're dusty.

It's inherent with EPL club culture.

Elaborate please bro

Money has made EPL teams get lazy.

The lack of detail in the tactical preparation of EPL teams when playing each other & opponents is so clear.

In comparison to European counterparts anyway.

What's the last tactical innovation/renovation that came out of England? Counter-pressing, positional play, etc.

• Upvote 4

You take things too personal on here pal

Why he chatting conspiracy when chatting about football, it's not personal just jokes on a forum

Haha, he says!

• Downvote 1

If everything goes well and I receive the working visa,salary details,living arrangements gets confirmed

Then Mike will be able to verify if I was bragging or not because I will invite him to come and coach in the Middle East to see if he likes it and the club likes him.

I owe Mike due to the trip to Brazil last summer was cancelled

Haha, he says!

What?

• Downvote 1