2015 Formula 1 Season

Admin.

Australian Grand Prix this weekend at the early hours

New graphics look slick watching first practise now

That gap Mercedes have got is huge

Smh mclaren about challenge Mercedes and come last

Best thing about the race was arnie on the interviews

Red Bull moaning about how one sided F1 is and they are considering withdrawing

You weren't complaining when you was winning back to back championships 4 years running :rofl:

Only thing i agree with is when Newey says the regulations are too tight. There's no room for creativity and what engine you have is now the biggest factor

they should just let everyone have free reign

with a budget cap

cars would be mad

Newey on Renault

"It's one thing being in the position where you're not competitive but you can see your way out of it. It's another thing when you're not competitive and your partner doesn't seem to be willing to engage"

No wonder Seb jumped ship

Shit engine and the newey ducking out . Long :lol:

Q: Question to both Lewis and Nico. We’ve seen dominance in qualifying, dominance in the race today. Is this it for the season? A two-horse race between you two for the title or can you envisage any of your rivals making in-roads into your supremacy?

LH: I think Nico was just explaining… I didn’t know, I didn’t see the times or anything but I think the Ferraris have taken a huge step forward. It’s clear they’ve made one of the biggest steps. So we definitely cannot back off because I’m sure they’re going to be pushing. And I anticipate we might have a good fight with them at some stage this year…

Nico?

NR: I hope we can have a good fight. That would be awesome. I think the next couple of races we’re going to be leading the way for sure, and we’re going to try and keep it that way, but we know it would be good if they can come a bit closer, as long as they don’t come too close…

SV: Be honest. Do you really hope so? Seriously? You finished 30 seconds ahead of us and you hope it’s going to be closer? So you hope you slow down? Is that what you’re saying?

NR: I hope that you can give us a challenge! Because it’s important for the sport and for the fans. And I do think about the show. Half of me – or a part of me – thinks about the show because I want to give people a great time at home watching on TV or at the track. If you do come a bit closer, that would be awesome for everybody.

SV: First suggestion, if you don’t mind, I think your garage becomes public for Malaysia and everyone can have a look. No? I’m joking.

NR: You can come if you want, we can invite you…

SV: OK, thank you for the invite, I’ll come.

NR: Friday Malaysia, OK.

SV: Engineers’ room? Debrief, I’ll be there.

Q: Sebastian, among the races to come, which one do you feel will be the one that is easier for you, for Ferrari to catch up to the Mercedes? I think Malaysia will be difficult but what about Bahrain or Shanghai?

SV: Easy, for us? I think if you look at the gap, nowhere is going to be easy. I think we have to focus on ourselves, make sure that what we learned this weekend we’re able to take into the next races. The most important thing now is that if we finish – we did finish right behind Mercedes today. We need to confirm that in the next race, that’s the priority number one, so we need to make sure that I was not just a one-off. We improve reliability. As I said, Kimi didn’t finish, which is a shame. We could have scored a lot more points today.

NR: ... that you find it a shame that your teammate didn’t finish?

SV: Yes. I don’t know how much you like each other but Kimi and myself we get along, so I think it is a shame.

NR: I though as a racing driver you might like it that you have a couple of points advantage over him now. I don’t want to get you off the foot there, sorry. Oops. Look at him, look at him go...

SV: I can see your point. No, no. I can see that at the moment, where we are, we want to make sure we catch you guys and to do that we both need to score. Yes, I honestly think so and I honestly didn’t want to see the second car not finishing today.

NR: Because I’m ready for it now, you caught me a bit off guard before but now I’m ready for it!

There wasn't any of this freezing talk when Red Bull were pissing all over guys.

Considering Honda would have had sly access to the Merc engine last year, how can they be so far off da ting?? Alonso is goin to drag out this concussion, he ain't gonna wanna be a back marker

Great race today

Ferrari looking strong in the heat

After Lewis and Rosberg both pitted they got caught up in a few cars

Lewis cleared them pretty easy, Rosberg struggled and only got through mainly due to mistakes made by others

That kinda summed Rosberg up for me

Let's go!

Lewis has controlled this with ease.

Light work

This Rosberg guy's a fraud. Can never see him being a champion with all the bitching and help he seeks from the team continuously. Now with the team banned from technical help from the pit it's even more frustrating for him and he's forever looking to blame everyone but himself.

You want to have preferential treatment then stick your car on pole week in week out dear boy.

Another boring race

Dead track

>>high speed corners into straights

No one can follow